Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
New 2020 Women Hot Sexy Halter Wetlook Faux Pu Leather Lingerie Black Pvc Latex Rubber Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Mini Dress
$25.94

zentai
Metallic Spandex Bodysuit Shiny Catsuit Sexy Unisex Zentai Full Body Suit Costume Party Wet Look One Piece Unitard S-3XL
$94.38-7%

inflatable anal plug
Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Butt Dilator Inflatable Anal Plug Adult Products Prostate Massager Sex Toys for Women
$15.10

exotic lingerie
Women Sexy Bandage Lingerie Transparent Embroidery Push Up Bra Sex Panties Temptation Erotic Costumes Sensual Underwear
$3.39-40%

yizyif
Women Sexy Open Crotch Leotard Lingerie Stretchy Sleeveless High Cut Thong Bodysuit Underwear See Through Mesh Swimsuit
$5.75-40%

penis extender
Sex Toy Masturb for Men 18+ Penis Extender Enlargement Edge Strap Dick Enlargers Manual Pump Male Stretcher Dildo
$48.29

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped One Piece Pharfaite Highneck Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug Sexual Women Bathing Costume
$289.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
No, the question is - do I need/want it or not. Rhetorical question that is. I use it in some (mmm.. OK almost all last) self-bondage sessions.

If the tights are transparent and skin-coloured I can wear them with capri jeans in public just like any other nylon/lycra ones. In this case I doubt I will use them for the self-bondage purposes, so I do not need any condoms. .... Probably just for the sake of comfort and the ability to not to pull them down at all.

Just thinking out loud ...
I've ordered from Simon O without open/condom.
At last, are pantyhose, you can pull down when u need and pull up after as normal lycra pantyhose...I think. 😊

Many compliments for the images.
Very beautiful those posted by Culmor.
I like very much the trasparency and how them fit on the legs.

But I like very much these other 2 by Like Ra too :
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/attachment.php?aid=397
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/attachment.php?aid=398
Love this color and how them fit on the body.
I think can to kill to have a pantyhose like that. 😁

However, many compliments for the site/forum.
Is the first time that I found a so good place.
No, the question is - do I need/want it or not. Rhetorical question that is.

Quote:Rhetorical question that is.

Certainly, no-one needs transparent rubber tights.

I wanted them and was willing to pay the asking price...that's a decision individuals have to make... 😋
Logically, you are right. But there are different grades of "want". It begins with simple "want", then it becomes "need" and eventually "must have" 😉
Certainly, no-one needs transparent rubber tights. As I wrote, I wanted them and was willing to pay the asking price, that's a decision every one must make for themself. That said, I once read something in Skin Two to the effect that 'there's no such thing as 'too expensive' in fetish gear, if you want it enough you'll pay whatever price for it'. For example, I thought twice about paying about 100 euros for a pair of sensible Berghaus hiking boots but I paid a lot more for some totally impractical designer stilettos I'll never wear in public...but unless I win the lotto I'll never pay the E3k Posh's heel-less rubber pony-boots supposedly cost (as much as I loved them)...

Heck, I want a Cher 'Turn back Time' outfit (although with less ass padding than this one):

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMEXuIH9LUI

It doesn't mean I need one though. That said, I'm doing my best to make my ideas reality, which is what life is all about (as seen from my somewhat existentialist viewpoint)... 😉

Whether anyone will ever see me in it is a different question...
(06 Mar 2010, 11:04 )Like Ra Wrote: ...there are different grades of "want". It begins with simple "want", then it becomes "need" and eventually "must have" 😉
True. 😊
I am at the "must have" step. 😁

(06 Mar 2010, 11:56 )culmor Wrote: ...'there's no such thing as 'too expensive' in fetish gear, if you want it enough you'll pay whatever price for it'.
True too...but damn how much expensive they are.
However I would want them now...is incredible that I must to wait 6/8 weeks to have my order. Dodgy
If it's any consolation the waiting times I've been quoted have always been 'worst case' scenarios, I don't recall ever having to actually wait eight weeks to receive a custom-made garment.

Quote:True too...but damn how much expensive they are.

When I bought this Deanna Troi costume worn in Star Trek TNG it was expensive:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=187

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet, pay up and look big...
I hope that will be so. 😊
With Simon O? Nah... Their current delivery time is about 8 weeks indeed. I've been waiting 5 weeks aeady.
Back to transparent latex tights:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 transparent-latex-pantyhose-02.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,183 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,277 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)