Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-49%

crossdress fetish
Zentai Velvet One Piece Tights Crossdressing Catsuit Women Full Body Long Sleeve Bodycon Winter Jumpsuit Men Fetish Costume
$60.49

bondage corset
Cupless Corset Jumpsuits Harness Costume Clubwear Mouth Gag Plug Head Hood BDSM Slave Bondage Cosplay Clothing Sex Toy for Women
$25.91-28%

shiny stockings
L-3XL Shiny Faux Leather Thigh-High Socks Black Red Over Knee Women Pole Dance Club Party Cosplay Shopping Stockings
$70.06-48%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56

1d oil stockings
Sexy Oil 1D Shiny High Stockings Seamless Glossy Stocking Boundless Tight Shaping Elastic Stockings Overknee Thigh High Socks
$15.66

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F003
$24.19-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
Transparent and purple:

transparent-latex-catsuit-15-purple.jpg   

Transparent and smoky:

transparent-latex-catsuit-17.jpg   

Transparent, smoky and bound:

transparent-latex-catsuit-16.jpg   
Transparent catsuit and suspended upside down:

transparent-latex-catsuit-21.jpg   
Like Ra Wrote:[Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=6467.pagespeed...fleAKJ.jpg]

I spy with my little eye: Something that's going to be my new wallpaper 😉

/LLL
On topic: transparent smoky latex catsuit
Off topic: the latex mouth/nose/face piece. I wonder if it slides down if you move your head.

transparent-latex-catsuit-22.jpg   
Look closely - she's wearing a transparent latex catsuit underneath the corset, etc:

transparent-latex-catsuit-23.jpg   
Bianca bound in transparent latex zentai:

transparent-latex-catsuit-24-zentai-bianca.jpg   
I wasn't sure where to post these but this is as good as anywhere I think. I really loved the recent pics in the 'Erection of the Day' thread showing a mature and very stern-looking Domme wearing rubber hot-pants over transparent rubber tights over fishnets so I thought I'd have a play.
First a butt plug and my CB-6000, then tan Danskins and fine tulle fishnets. A SB favourite of mine is to tie a shoe-lace around my genitals behind the cock-ring of the chastity but over my tights, it makes a nice bulge and keeps the centre seam of the Danskins taut in the end slot of the chastity tube. This way every time I move the seam rubs against the tip of my urethra for added irritation/excitement. Here's what I mean:

fishnetlatex1.jpg   

Next my smoky transparent rubber tights (not at all easy to pull on over the fishnets), a rubber leotard and hot pants, and finally leather boots and belt.

fishnetlatex2.jpg     fishnetlatex3.jpg     fishnetlatex4.jpg     fishnetlatex5.jpg     fishnetlatex5close.jpg   

Overall I think this look works quite well (if I say so myself 😋 ) and I'm looking forward to using it in a SB scenario soon, although with much fuller enclosure up-top.
(09 May 2013, 22:56 )culmor Wrote: This way every time I move the seam rubs against the tip of my urethra for added irritation/excitement.
I hate when this happens (it hurts!) but it looks really cool on your photo!
(09 May 2013, 22:56 )culmor Wrote: Next my smoky transparent rubber tights (not at all easy to pull on over the fishnets)
Chlorination is the way to go.

I wonder how you managed to stuff the CB6000 under such tight latex layers. I could not ...
Hello, read a lot of this forum without so much contribution.

Here's some pics of/by myself ...

IMG_3819 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3790 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3814 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3801 copie_resize.jpg   

a last one, a little off topic ;- )

IMG_3716 copie_resize.jpg   
(25 May 2013, 10:19 )kinkystef Wrote: Here's some pics of/by myself ...
Good beginning! 😉 More?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,383 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,299 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)