Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Masturbation Cup Penis Sleeve Dryer
$158.69

transparent pantyhose
2023 Slim Men's Open Crotch Pantyhose Transparent Sissy Clothes Exotic Gay Sexy Tights Boy Friend 15D Ultra Thin Body Stockings
$3.18-26%

msemis
Kids Girls Candy Cane Costumes Christmas Striped Tutu Dress Sleeveless Backless Leotard Ballet Dancewear for Performance Party
$14.83-34%

LZCMsoft
Kids Silver Long Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Girls Ballet Dance Toddler Unitard Zip Pink Shiny Leotard Tights Top
$19.96

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment
$3.47

sexy
1pcs Sexy Lace Panties For Women Low Waist Thongs Underpants Breathable Soft Briefs Female Imitate Lingerie Lady Underwear Panty
$20.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
Chlorinated?
(09 Dec 2021, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Chlorinated?

of course!  😁
A couple of quick photos of the Micro preforated hood as promised.
 20211213_123527.jpg     20211213_123520.jpg   
Finally got the chance to try my new face entry suit from KinkProjects.
Very well made, pretty easy to get into once you sort the technique....
Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

You have to use a shower to release the suctionwith plenty of water inside the suit, until you can get an elbow back into the body of the suit you are not going anywhere!! 

1.jpg       2.jpg   
Looks fantastic! How thick is it?
(08 Jan 2022, 11:10 )ltxrob Wrote: Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

You have to use a shower to release the suctionwith plenty of water inside the suit, until you can get an elbow back into the body of the suit you are not going anywhere!!

Congrats! I myself have the same suit (.40mm) and the same problem to get out, not being too flexible at the shoulders. Putting lube inside over the shoulders does help.
(08 Jan 2022, 15:11 )estanton Wrote:
(08 Jan 2022, 11:10 )ltxrob Wrote: Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

Congrats! I myself have the same suit (.40mm) and the same problem to get out, not being too flexible at the shoulders. Putting lube inside over the shoulders does help.

for me it was releasing the vacuumn in the arms to allow me to even start getting the shoulder out.
I did rely 100% on the chlorination and it was fine getting it on and while wearing it, but it certainly requires the shower to loosen things up to get out.
This will be relegated to the "I have a few hours to play kit, not the sub 30 min quick tacktile fix pile!!
(08 Jan 2022, 14:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks fantastic! How thick is it?

0.4mm
Treated myself to one of these the other week....
 encase.JPG   
Business trip coming up in 2 weeks
can't wait to try it!  😁  Best get my suction on the vac pipe.. in through the mouth out through the nose!

Just need to figure out how not to make a mess of the hotel bed with lube!  Confused
I'm .. kinda ... envy 😋

Will there be any photos? 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,274 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,151 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,240 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)