Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
9Pcs Mirabelle and Isabella Purple Balloon Set Children's Birthday Party Decoration 32-Inch Digital Aluminum Foil Balloons
$6.13-30%

headphone sleeping mask
Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones Kids Animal Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Bluetooth V5.0 Headphones Headband
$13.95

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23-6%

SXXY
SXXY 10 Styles Black Realistic Penis Sleeve Lifelike Silicone Dick Enlargement Device For Men Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys
$60.50-65%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$17.30-15%

latex tights
Women's Sheer Thigh High Stockings Comfort Lace Top Stockings Nylons Hosiery Black White Transparent Classic Silk Stockings
$7.02-52%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Grunge Stitch Bodycon Women Tee Shirts Vintage Y2K Top Clothes Printed 2000s Aesthetic Spring Autumn T shirt Harajuku
$25.41-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time alone on business...
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
Played with some of the Fem & sissy ones and a few of the rubber doll ones.

The F&S ones were much higher production quality that the RD ones..
Found the RD delivery to be quite angry really not conducive to entering a relaxed state..

The F&S ones were generally a lot more pleasant to listen too and relaxed me more/easier...

Did they do anything?  Not that I've been able to tell in terms of acute desires to do things I've never considered.
But I was certainly more mellow feeling at the end of some of them
Names! Names please! 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Names! Names please! 😊
Ultimate sissy princess maker was probably the most relaxing.... but no after effects

But to be fair I started a post no1 and and if I liked the idea of the title I gave it a listen
(14 Nov 2019, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: Ultimate sissy princess maker

Yes, it's quite relaxing indeed:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37511
i was a great 2 nights in full latex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mesleep2.jpeg     mesleep.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 455 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning... ltxrob 4 1,441 28 Oct 2019, 20:53
Last Post: Like Ra
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,635 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,789 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,909 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , slaafruben (1)