Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70-3%

msemis
Women's Swimsuit Digital 3D Fishscale Print Bodysuit Swimwear Square Neck Shorts Ribbed Rompers Workout Jumpsuit Bathing Suit
$19.11-32%

wetlook
Women PU Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes bodysuit
$6.06

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$161.09-14%

transparent dress
Women's Sexy Ultra-thin Transparent Nightwear Sleepwear Lingerie Lace Dress Underwear Strap Bodysuit Comfortable Female Bra Set
$20.26-33%

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single Molding Without Splicing Gaps
$39.75

high waist faux leather
Sexy Slimming Pu Leather Leggings Women Winter Autumn Black High Waist Tights Stretch Soft Thin Fleece Leggings for Women Pants
$126.35-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time alone on business...
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
Played with some of the Fem & sissy ones and a few of the rubber doll ones.

The F&S ones were much higher production quality that the RD ones..
Found the RD delivery to be quite angry really not conducive to entering a relaxed state..

The F&S ones were generally a lot more pleasant to listen too and relaxed me more/easier...

Did they do anything?  Not that I've been able to tell in terms of acute desires to do things I've never considered.
But I was certainly more mellow feeling at the end of some of them
Names! Names please! 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Names! Names please! 😊
Ultimate sissy princess maker was probably the most relaxing.... but no after effects

But to be fair I started a post no1 and and if I liked the idea of the title I gave it a listen
(14 Nov 2019, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: Ultimate sissy princess maker

Yes, it's quite relaxing indeed:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37511
i was a great 2 nights in full latex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mesleep2.jpeg     mesleep.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 455 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning... ltxrob 4 1,441 28 Oct 2019, 20:53
Last Post: Like Ra
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,635 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,789 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,909 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , slaafruben (1)