Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Red Kids Girls Circus Cosplay Costume Long Sleeves Tassels Adorned Dip Hem Jumpsuit Bodysuit Carnival Dress Up Costume
$17.10-35%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Elastic Stockings Women Black Butterfly Print Lingerie Black Transparent Tights Female Nylon Thigh High Hosiery Pantyhose
$4.74-40%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$2.75

inlzdz
Womens Metallic Shiny Ballet Unitard Dance Outfit Bell-Bottom Ballet Ballroom Dance Jumpsuit One Shoulder Flare Sleeve Bodysuit
$14.08-32%

1d oil stockings
12pcs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks Women Long
$186.63

bondage
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Wet Look Zip Up Slim Short Dress PVC Leather Bodycon Turtleneck Shiny Party Nightclub Wear Solid Female Dress
$167.81-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time alone on business...
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
Played with some of the Fem & sissy ones and a few of the rubber doll ones.

The F&S ones were much higher production quality that the RD ones..
Found the RD delivery to be quite angry really not conducive to entering a relaxed state..

The F&S ones were generally a lot more pleasant to listen too and relaxed me more/easier...

Did they do anything?  Not that I've been able to tell in terms of acute desires to do things I've never considered.
But I was certainly more mellow feeling at the end of some of them
Names! Names please! 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Names! Names please! 😊
Ultimate sissy princess maker was probably the most relaxing.... but no after effects

But to be fair I started a post no1 and and if I liked the idea of the title I gave it a listen
(14 Nov 2019, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: Ultimate sissy princess maker

Yes, it's quite relaxing indeed:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37511
i was a great 2 nights in full latex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mesleep2.jpeg     mesleep.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 455 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning... ltxrob 4 1,441 28 Oct 2019, 20:53
Last Post: Like Ra
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,635 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,789 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,909 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , slaafruben (1)