Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Men Shemale Fake Vagina Briefs Mens Hiding Gaff Crossdresser Transgender Underwear Buttocks Hollow Camel Toe Insert Padded Thong
$81.58-49%

yizyif
Boys Christmas Sequin Vest Halloween Theme Party Magic Circus Show Cosplay Costume Choir Jazz Dance Stage Performance Waistcoat
$150.86-34%

ladyboy
Gaff Camel Toe Underwear Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Ladyboy Gay Mens Sissy Thongs Cross-dressing
$390.37

bondage hood
2 Colors Role Play Pig Mask Hood Cosplay Full Head With Ears Pig Headgear Bondage Hood Face Mask Erotic Adult Games Sex Products
$29.77-29%

gaff panties
Men's Hiding Gaff Panties Fake Vaginal Padded Shaping Briefs For Crossdressing Transgender Men Underwear Soft Gay Thongs Briefs
$10.79-35%

stainless steel penis
Male Heavy Duty BDSM Stainless steel Ball Scrotum Stretcher metal penis bondage Cock Ring Delay ejaculation male new Sex Toy men
$16.84

meise
MEISE Sexy Men Bullet Separation Underwear With jj sets Low Rise G-string PU Faux Leather Short Bikini Gay Wear U Convex Briefs
$181.32-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text to speech programs (TTS)
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
Why?
Have a look at Balabolka. It's free and comes as a portable app.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

Freeware app - Text to Speech is the name.

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Why?
I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁

I also wanted to see if the voice was decent and can be understood.
(28 Aug 2023, 02:08 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁
It would be better to auto-translate to Spanish and then use a Spanish voice. Right now it sounds ... weird ...
It was quick and dirty try is all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech-to-text/speech recognition programs Like Ra 17 2,920 25 Aug 2023, 23:28
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Biblup (2) , Christina (1) , CuriousMind (1) , DressBindFun (1) , dustymoon1 (5) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (3) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (2)