Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Latex Stockings Transparent Black Handmade Rubber Long Tight Socks Over Knee for Women Wear with Dress Cosplay Costumes
$27.81-19%

sorbern
SORBERN Oversized Square Sunglasses Women 2018 Big Black Shades For Women Uv Protection Sun Glasses Female Punk Lunette Soleil
$20.42-19%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

shiny pantyhose
Womens Sexy Erotic Elastic Oil Shiny Transparent Glossy High Sheer Stockings Knee Hosiery Tight Nightclubs Ladies Pantyhose
$32.28

lobudek
Cute Print Rhinestones Jumpsuit Carnival Party Show Festival Rave Crystal Leotard Women Singer Dancer Performance Stage Costume
$124.63-44%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

electro anal
Electric Shock Vaginal Anus Plug Prostate Massage Butt Anal Plug Electro Medical Themed Sex Toys For Men Woman Gay Erotic Games
$6.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text to speech programs (TTS)
So I've done a lookie here and a lookie there. 

For audio editing - Audacity. Aeady have good experience with this. It's so easy to edit audio with this to a standard I appreciate. There are probably something similar to Audacity with more features but I bet it would cost. Those that I saw didn't appeal to me.

Voice - Murf.ai I'm really impressed with the speakers on there. You can trial it for 10 minutes, 30 or so mollas to have 24 hours of audio each month. Way more than I need. Normally with AI voices like 15.ai - they have that continuous vibration? throughout their speech. Not nice to hear. Amazon/Microsoft - either too robotic or too professional. Nothing I listened to really comes at you like a real person trying to be personal or intimate. Something I think is needed to relax the listener. Murf.ai offers these 'professional voices' of course but also offer soft speaking and relaxing speakers that are very human like. Perfect for me. Really fast generation as well. So impressive. You paste in a script and it generates the audio. 

I'm writing an induction and aeady have a list of hypnosis I want to create. Some self improvement stuff. And for fantasies and fetishes - sissification, bait and switch, feet, premature triggers, shrinking and potentially more. (Honestly I need more of the bait and switch content (for example sissy trials, sissy cure or curse). I will listen/read on hypnosis as I go on. I am taking from the scripts file uploaded here. I think the bubble induction works great.. Bambis swear by it and I have gotten deep with it too. Bambi was my first HFO. However I am adding what I really like to hear from other inductions where it entices the listener. I also wanted to add my own flair to really make the listener feel comfortable and understanding its going to be a nice experience. And of course for me. It involves foot shenanigans. 

So everyone, I really recommend checking out Murf.ai. It is way above the bar for audios we love (regarding old TTS).  I think we can get a bunch of new content creators if they follow what's in the last couple of posts. Really good resources. And I think we need more content these days!!

Off on a tangent - What disappoints me when I can look into this in my free time. (I am super busy). All the tools are there. You don't need to reinvent the wheel. If you have a good idea and you can add to it in a good way - do it! What brings to me is having followed that wolf girl thread for years and nothing came of it. Tsk. !
@Biblup - moved your post here, as it's more related to TTS.

(30 Jun 2022, 11:26 )Biblup Wrote: I really recommend checking out Murf.ai.

One problem - only 10 minutes can be used for free. 30min for $9, 24hours per year for $156 / Year.

(30 Jun 2022, 11:26 )Biblup Wrote: 24 hours of audio each month.
Each year, not month.
(30 Jun 2022, 13:52 )Like Ra Wrote: @Biblup - moved your post here, as it's more related to TTS.

(30 Jun 2022, 11:26 )Biblup Wrote: I really recommend checking out Murf.ai.

One problem - only 10 minutes can be used for free. 30min for $9, 24hours per year for $156 / Year.

(30 Jun 2022, 11:26 )Biblup Wrote: 24 hours of audio each month.
Each year, not month.
I must've gotten this mixed up, my bad. I've went with the 8 hours per month which will be more than enough. The trial is really to determine whether you like the voices or nah.
https://ttsmp3.com/

Current Limit: ~375 words or 3,000 characters / day
Let's add:

(14 Aug 2023, 22:44 )CollectiveThought Wrote:
(14 Aug 2023, 04:43 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Can we have Bambi voice pls?
IMHO the voice is a trigger in itself.

Or alternatively the TickTock voice.

The voice you are using is lovely but does not gell (IMHO).

Esp. because of its string american accent.

I'd like to know which voice these new PlatinumPuppets files are using, myself. The creator did say (on a now deleted post on Reddit) that it was a "Premium AI TTS voice." I'm traveling today and can't research, but ElevenLabs is currently the most popular AI text-to-speech service, so it may be one of the ElevenLabs voices if someone else would like to do the digging to try to find the voice there.

For the TikTok voice, someone has hooked up a webpage to TikTok's API to let you generate audio using their voices. Go to https://weilbyte.github.io/tiktok-tts/ and select the English US Female voice (which is also known as "Jessie" elsewhere, apparently), type your text in, hit "Generate" and you can play or download the resulting audio.
Does anyone know TTS with voices in Spanish?
I've found very few, and they sound less expressive and natural than the voices in English.
Actually there is a free one in the Windows 11 store called, Any Text to Voice - it uses the voices that you can download in Windows. One that I like is a female voice (Microsoft Heera (English with a Indian Accent). That is what I used when I put up the the MP3's from script text files from here.

I think you can add Spanish voices to this program.
(26 Aug 2023, 16:27 )dustymoon1 Wrote: Actually there is a free one in the Windows 11 store called, Any Text to Voice - it uses the voices that you can download in Windows. One that I like is a female voice (Microsoft Heera (English with a Indian Accent). That is what I used when I put up the the MP3's from script text files from here.
I think you can add Spanish voices to this program.

In Windows 11 I've found the Narrator app and the Read Aloud Feature in Microsoft Edge, but their spanish voices don't sound very expressive and natural (even if we compare them with english TTS voices, and not with real human speakers). There are spanish voices in murf.ai, tiktok-tts, and ttsmp3, but their spanish voices are not very good either. I've compared spanish and english TTS voices with a translated fragment, and english voices sound much more natural and expressive.
 any text.jpg   

As I said the app works amazing well. It is free, so why not try it?
made a mistake that is not the right app - it is limited to English.

So I tried another one...

I used this txt and converted it to Spanish (Spain)

I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3

Let me know what you think?

Attached Files
sissy virus induction script.txt (Size: 21.16 KB )
Text to Speech.wav.mp3 (Size: 11.01 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech-to-text/speech recognition programs Like Ra 17 2,895 25 Aug 2023, 23:28
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Biblup (2) , Christina (1) , CuriousMind (1) , DressBindFun (1) , dustymoon1 (5) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (3) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (2)