Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

latex bondage
Women Sexy halter Faux Leather Lace Up Bondage Bodycon Mini hot Exotic Dress wetlook fetish lingerie dress latex pvc clubwear
$66.55-24%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1236.86-25%

shiny stockings
Women's Oil Shine shiny thigh high stockings Sexy ladies Lustre legs Rib Top Opaque
$24.12

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

2024 chastity
2024 New Ultra Small Flat Metal Cock Cage Anti Cheating Chastity Lock Urinary Catheter with Curved Ring Adult Erotic Products 18
$3.82-45%

temorish
Latex Gloves For Unisex Rubber Glove With Buckle Black And White Patchwork Colour
$35.08-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Text to speech programs (TTS)
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
Why?
Have a look at Balabolka. It's free and comes as a portable app.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

Freeware app - Text to Speech is the name.

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Why?
I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁

I also wanted to see if the voice was decent and can be understood.
(28 Aug 2023, 02:08 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁
It would be better to auto-translate to Spanish and then use a Spanish voice. Right now it sounds ... weird ...
It was quick and dirty try is all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech-to-text/speech recognition programs Like Ra 17 2,895 25 Aug 2023, 23:28
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Biblup (2) , Christina (1) , CuriousMind (1) , DressBindFun (1) , dustymoon1 (5) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (3) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (2)