Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Cock Anal Vibrator Testicle Stimulator Butt Plug Prostate Massager Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring for Men Masturbator Sex Toys
$109.87-11%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91-2%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Womens Spandex Dance Shorts Black Ballet Workout Exercise Shorts Dance Bottoms Dancer Girls
$12.08-33%

latex one piece
Women Sexy PU Latex Leather One-pieces Bodysuit Sleepwear Lingerie Underwear Skinny Jumpsuit Sex Costume Teddies
$5.64-1%

mens shiny pantyhose
High Elastic Invisible Stockings Man penis sheath Pantyhose Sexy Skinny Legs Tights Prevent Hook Silk Glossy Medias Pantys
$17.48-70%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.52-7%

msemis
Kids Girls Ballet Gymnastics Leotards with Shorts Children Ballet Dance Outfits Dancewear Sets for Yoga Unitard Skating Jumpsuit
$104.28-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Subliminal suggestions in hypnosis
(10 Oct 2021, 04:09 )HypnoMix Wrote:
(12 Aug 2020, 02:24 )Tinker D Wrote: Years ago, movie theaters use to splice food and drink slides into the film.
Sometimes it works sometimes nothing. It depends on what crowd shows up.

From what I understand, It depends if the person is hungry or thirsty or none of them. You cant exactaly make a person thristy but theres some weak evidence that showed if a person is thristy you may be able to influence what they decide to drink. Like coke or pepsi. Big maybe on that, should depend on how much they like the one over the other as well.

Specifically for hypno files, I would say people using them are precisely in "thirsty mode" and pretty ready to be influenced. So that helps.
(07 Apr 2022, 01:44 )erostratus Wrote: Basically, if there's any chance silent subliminals can work, you'll need bone conducting headphones. But even with those, I remain skeptical. Out of all the success stories I've read about hypnosis, I've never heard a story where someone made a behavioral change exclusively from silent subliminals.

Me too. I think that if the subliminals are not silent as such but on the verge of being intelligible if you really really pay attention, they can perhaps add another 10-20% to the experience. And that's not nothing. But silent subliminals, yeah, not without bone conduction or some other jump in tech.
They're almost like placebo, only work if you know they ' re there. Sames as 25 frame. In BS background "subliminal" are used not to transfer some hidden message, but to silence your mind to make you more susceptible to main track, for example. Quite genius trick I'd say.
Chaos is Fun…damental
I guess silent subs is one thing, but the real subs are ones you hear in trance and hidden very well. This should enter your subconscious better and memory as well. 

You still hear it but don't notice it right away in your forward conscious, I think. After a lot of listens we all start searching for them and if you pay attention you will find them. I agree with the content of the file on first listen, I will just play it and trance out to it. More fun that way. Just search later on!!! 😁

Contributors: Cattani (2) , erostratus (1) , HypnoMix (9) , Hypno_J (3) , Like Ra (14) , peterpumm (2) , shinybambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , Tinker D (1)