Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Adult Sex Blowjog Mouth Spreader BDSM Deep Throating Open Mouth Spider Ring Gag Harness Couple Sex Erotic Fetish Toys
$43.08

stainless steel cock
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

wetlook
New Men Wetlook Leather Stand V Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt Summer Shiny Dancer Slim Tees Tops Club T Shirt For Man Clothing
$172.61-29%

lip plump
Lips Velvet Matte Lip Liner Pencil Waterproof Lasting Plump Lipstick Natural Outline Lips Contour Line Makeup Lipliner Pen
$12.56

anime bondage
Anime Sexy Dress Bdsm Bondage Nurse Cosplay Japanese Sexy Hot Sexy Nurse Uniform Dress for Sex Uniform Role Play Erotic Lingerie
$17.28-27%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Ruffle Heart Lingerie Sissy Erotic Seamless Underwear Fairy Luxury Intimate Garter Belt Valentine Contrast Color Outfit
$29.02-52%

mouth gag
PU Leather Head Harness Bondage Open Mouth Gag Restraint Red Silicone Ball Adult Fetish SM Sex Game Toy for Women Couple Sex Toy
$10.49-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Subliminal suggestions in hypnosis
Of silent subliminals. I can hear up to 14kHz, my daughter - 19kHz.... Age...
Subliminal sceptic?? Yeah, it doesn't work on everyone. About 40 - 50% but there are other tricks as well. Trance and going under doesn't work on everyone either, some stay awake. I think the idea is to use as many "tricks" as possible, so it works on as many people as it can. Soothing calm slow voice with suggestions seems to be the most powerful.

YouTube video with some truth about subliminals.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGG3kAbXNuc
(10 Oct 2021, 02:59 )HypnoMix Wrote: Subliminal sceptic?? Yeah, it doesn't work on everyone. About 40 - 50% but there are other tricks as well.
The question is - will subliminals work, if you do not know what those subliminals are about? I perfectly understand the placebo effect, but the placebo effect works, because you do know what that "thing" is supposed to be about.
(10 Oct 2021, 03:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Oct 2021, 02:59 )HypnoMix Wrote: Subliminal sceptic?? Yeah, it doesn't work on everyone. About 40 - 50% but there are other tricks as well.
The question is - will subliminals work, if you do not know what those subliminals are about? I perfectly understand the placebo effect, but the placebo effect works, because you do know what that "thing" is supposed to be about.

Well, first off will they work is a major debate. Its easy to say yes or no to subliminals. How ever there are real science studys on waves. So I would think that sub studys would be very hard to conduct and get a true or false answer. Its like do aliens exist? yes or no?
So i would think with the right waves, a good script, and say subs about "jacking off and eating your cum" even if its unheard, probally wouldnt do much unless there is a trigger linking to the subs about "eating your cum". Then after awhile you may want to try to eat your cum but if you hate that im sure you will stop after that.

Oh thats only for someone who has never thought of "eating there cum"

So if you tried that or that thought discuses you then, you should block it out or stop listening to it all together, unless you like things you hate.
(15 Jul 2021, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Of silent subliminals. I can hear up to 14kHz, my daughter - 19kHz....  Age...

Hmm.... Im 44 and can hear thoes ultra sonic mosquito repellers. Its a high pitch buzzz. I might be a mosquito.
(12 Aug 2020, 02:24 )Tinker D Wrote: Years ago, movie theaters use to splice food and drink slides into the film.
Sometimes it works sometimes nothing. It depends on what crowd shows up.

From what I understand, It depends if the person is hungry or thirsty or none of them. You cant exactaly make a person thristy but theres some weak evidence that showed if a person is thristy you may be able to influence what they decide to drink. Like coke or pepsi. Big maybe on that, should depend on how much they like the one over the other as well.
Yeah I dont know excalty if the miltary has black op brainwashing, but id say our real enemy and the ones who get the most use out of science studys would be, sales and advertising. They seem to be really good at making you think you need something when you really dont, social media for example. lol.

Source: https://youtu.be/joLJU6fDrFE

Sub experiment. I picked tails, but I did want to pick heads at first, but seconds guessed it cause most people will pick heads.

Now that I think about it, ever noticed how fetish hypno has these danger warning at the start? If you think it's dangerous, then it's dangerous, right? They also can take a black magic sorta theme, which is dangerous as well? 

You see people on no fap and feminist youtube channels talking about how sissy hypno is dangerous and destructive. People make a big deal out of nothing cause they think something is going on when the truth is, you created it yourself, cause nothing is happening. Enough said.
Regarding silent subliminals, they really don't work, at least with the way we listen to them. If you read the studies about transmitting audible sounds at ultrasonic frequently and having the ear physically intercept the sounds and have the brain process them, the studies that tested the ultrasonic sounds used *physical* transducers, not aural transducers. Meaning: the sounds were transferred to the ear canal through bone conduction, where the canal was manually vibrated. The studies don't test listening to sounds through regular headphones, and logic tells you this shouldn't work. There's no reason that your brain should process a sound wave that hits your eardrum at 14,000 hz as being anything other than a 14,000 hz sound. And that's, of course, if your ear can still process those sounds.

Basically, if there's any chance silent subliminals can work, you'll need bone conducting headphones. But even with those, I remain skeptical. Out of all the success stories I've read about hypnosis, I've never heard a story where someone made a behavioral change exclusively from silent subliminals.

Contributors: Cattani (2) , erostratus (1) , HypnoMix (9) , Hypno_J (3) , Like Ra (14) , peterpumm (2) , shinybambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , Tinker D (1)