Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 New HT-V5 Chastity Lock Padlock Resin Chastity Device Set Chastity Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Cock Cage Penis Ring Sex Toys
$20.62-54%

tiaobug sissy
Men Sexy See Through Mesh Lace Floral Sissy Briefs Bulge Pouch Underwear Low Rise Bikini Briefs Underpants Swim Shorts
$6.63-39%

bondage lock
Male Enlargement Penis Lock Rings Delayed Ejaculation Erotic Bdsm Bondage Sex Toys Adult Sex Tools For Couples Cock Cover Ring
$7.19-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Tank Biketards for Girls Gymnastics Spandex Dance Unitards Shorty Boys Bike Wear Purple Toddler Dancewear
$19.34-44%

sexy
New lady Sexy G String Women's Panties Red Thongs Ladies Roses Lace Lingerie Women's Underwear
$30.38-60%

corset
652F Gothic Corset Belt Strap for Women Cool PU Corset Waist Strap Cosplay Costume Adjust Shoulder Strap Belt
$3.90-35%

bondage lock
Fufu Clip Resin Penis Ring Chastity Device For Penis Training Light Cock Clip Permanent BDSM Bondage Lock Sex Shop For Man
$3.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Awareness test, failed!
again Rofl

Thanks for the hint @Like Ra
(02 Sep 2023, 21:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Awareness test, failed!
... ah... my problem #1 .... 😕
Well, at least now I know I'm not alone.
The new question is, how can one increase awareness? Maybe wear one of the gags in this post for 1 hr each time I'm aware of my unawareness...
(01 Sep 2023, 20:30 )Like Ra Wrote: That's ... an interesting mask ...

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon

Yea, I would buy one if that was available.
Maybe not with that long of the tube, but with a medium size gag.
From a ShinyBoundSluTS.com video.
 ShinyBoundSluTS_panties_gag.jpg   
Panty over you're head, and gag to complete.. smell and suffer🥰😍
I've not seen this type of 'invisible' gag before.
 sss7.jpg     sss8.jpg     sss9.jpg   
(04 Jan 2024, 09:47 )Culmor Wrote: I've not seen this type of 'invisible' gag before.

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid62511

9 euros on Ali
Even after reading the other thread, I fail to see how this invisible gag works. You bite on it and... that's it? How do you prevent the sub from spitting it out when nothing is filling the mouth?
On the other hand, it's a very practical gag and very safe to use, no risk of asphyxiation or locked jaws.
(04 Jan 2024, 11:45 )PurpleVibes Wrote: How do you prevent the sub from spitting it out when nothing is filling the mouth?
Not possible. Think of the famous "bulb in the mouth" prank.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 78 46,221 14 May 2024, 11:31
Last Post: Like Ra