Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Marwin 2022 New-Coming Winter Pu Leather Pockets Full Length Women Pants High Street Style Elastic Waist Female Leather Pants
$48.40-45%

zlatameer
Men Rubber Latex Tank With Front Zip Black And Red Trims Male Top Wear Vest Handmade Clothing S-LSM031
$71.15-6%

leohex
LEOHEX gloss swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$449.43-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Unisex Crosss Dressing Ballet Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Fetish Shoes With Straps Locks Heelless Bdsm Long Boot
$267.41-33%

panty girdle
Thigh Slimmer Shapewear Panties for Women Slip Shorts High Waist Tummy Control Cincher Girdle Seamless Body Shaper
$5.69

anime fetish
Women Spaghetti Strap Wet Look PVC Hot Dress Sexy Mesh Pactchwork Bandage Vestido Sexy Clubwear Latex Fetish Lingerie Dresses
$52.03-20%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Fashion Glossy Pantyhose Ballet Dance Yoga Leggings Pants Training Fitness Workout Sports Trousers Tights Sissy
$20.97-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(16 Jul 2022, 07:24 )jtr765 Wrote: Ready to party...

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Not strange, rather logical, but unfortunately still unusual dildo-ball gag:

unusual-gag-85_ball_dildo-gag.jpg   

Why don't our Chinese friends make them? I want one! Or more in different sizes!
(19 Aug 2022, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Not strange, rather logical, but unfortunately still unusual dildo-ball gag:

Why don't our Chinese friends make them? I want one! Or more in different sizes!

Same story as before, I love it when a fetish item almost looks "normal" at first glance and hides a kinky secret. This one is especially good!
(19 Aug 2022, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Why don't our Chinese friends make them?

would This not be it??
 1.jpg   
You would need to reverse it 😉
(24 Aug 2022, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: would This not be it??
[Image: post_8010_1661324167_130d0998b5efef02f18..._thumb.jpg]   
I've got one. It's very small, very uncomfortable (the rubber is too hard), and generally makes no sense.
Same here. ☹️

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

After one of my dentist visits, I had idea of something like this, and here we go! Invisible silicone bite gag! Unusual, comfortable, very clever. Welcome to forced deep-throating!

Just in case you are lost in the design - the silicon pieces are supposed to be tightly wedged between the back teeth, preventing closing the mouth. MUCH better and safer, than O-rings!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 unusual-gag-86_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-87_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-88_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-89_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-90_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-91_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-92_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-93_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-94_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-95_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-96_invisible_bite_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-97_invisible_bite_gag.jpg   
(24 Sep 2022, 00:53 )Like Ra Wrote: After one of my dentist visits, I had idea of something like this, and here we go! Invisible silicone bite gag! Unusual, comfortable, very clever. Welcome to forced deep-throating!

Just in case you are lost in the design - the silicon pieces are supposed to be tightly wedged between the back teeth, preventing closing the mouth. MUCH better and safer, than O-rings!

This is so close to greatness but fails at the last minute. If it had flexible metal rods embedded in the silicone rods connected to the bite gag and it was joined st the back it would work perfectly. With the design it is very likely to fall out as the strap is pulling it out rather than in.
(24 Sep 2022, 04:46 )Lancer Wrote: With the design it is very likely to fall out as the strap is pulling it out rather than in.
If the bits are jammed/wedged between the teeth, there is no way they are going to fall out or pushed out with the tongue. The strap is more for not losing the bits and to pull the lips away.

You can try by yourself by using a piece of a strong rubber.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,933 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore