Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Overall Catsuits All-purpose Jumpsuits
$55.96

amoresy
2023 AMORESY Women's Catsuit Playsuits Wetlook Shiny Glossy Tights Zipper Leotards Fullbody Overall Zentai Jumpsuits
$96.79-45%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

app chastity
foam nozzle sucking pro wearable male male Phallus Ring women enlarge the male light vibrator men Pussies gozada coloring CRW1
$5.80-32%

crossdress cosplay female
60/40CM Realistic skin Silicone Female Gloves Lady Fake Hands Cover For Cosplay Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen 1 pair
$140.13-2%

amoresy
AMORESY Shiny Silky Kulticolor Knee Length Stockings
$27.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(15 Nov 2019, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: Very interesting... if only she wasn't wearing fishnets!  [Image: biggrin.gif]  (just a personal thing)
Did you notice the fishnet pattern under the latex? 😋

(15 Nov 2019, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: they are just too easy to get out of.
Hence "inappropriate" 😁

(15 Nov 2019, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: thinking about all this is getting me turned on!
The goal has been achieved! 😋
Gags: the good, the bad and the ugly - they all fascinate (or annoy) me

tumblr_ovq7qvdFVd1utyb5oo1_500.jpg    - almost the same image posted by @ltxrob a while ago, but with added tongue piercing cord - OUCH!

bdsmlr-207769-ce96m7B0vw.png    - I'm not a fan of zip-ties used like this for bondage, but... the gag does look interesting. I might try it just see if it works 

tumblr_41d1ef28391041a2af16d3f939b18819_c2c67638_640.jpg    - much more like it! Though IO have no idea where you might purchase one like this with the with silicon tubes?

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. in posting order these run: the bad, the ugly and the good!  😁
(15 Nov 2019, 17:50 )madjack Wrote: Gags: the good, the bad and the ugly - they all fascinate (or annoy) me
. . .
Just love these...and then some dude ramming his big dick in my throat
Love microfoam tape, Medical tape is defiantly best for gagging. defiantly when stuffed, or over a tight ball gag. anyone used hypafix or fixomul tape?
Another gaggle of gags:

bdsmlr-27836-a5ijN8tkcN.jpg    - a strange construction

bdsmlr-27836-IlISYn5qDw.jpg    - weird pipes!

bdsmlr-27836-mcmfS9TNlD.jpg    - looks very uncomfortable 

bdsmlr-27836-SeeCys4vyP.jpg    - wooden plug

bdsmlr-27836-TzE8sRGOZz.jpg    - another use for the dog's toy! (Is it just me or do these dog toys taste terrible?)

tumblr_odqj6kfiTu1vrszijo1_1280.jpg    - very interesting combination!

and finally, whilst not a gag is this a good way of making sure a gag stays in place?

gag.JPG   

Enjoy

MJ
(14 Dec 2019, 09:53 )madjack Wrote: a strange construction
Seen one on eBay

(14 Dec 2019, 09:53 )madjack Wrote: Is it just me or do these dog toys taste terrible?
They also smell terrible, yet this smell became quite a trigger for me 😁
(14 Dec 2019, 16:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Dec 2019, 09:53 )madjack Wrote: a strange construction
Seen one on eBay

(14 Dec 2019, 09:53 )madjack Wrote: Is it just me or do these dog toys taste terrible?
They also smell terrible, yet this smell became quite a trigger for me 😁

yup me too!

The first time I made a ballgag that was effective was from the 2 inch balls, taste terrible at first, but when I visit the pet shop these days, the smell of the rubber is quite, er...uplifting?

The last one I tried was using a Kong Medium with the smaller end buckled inside my mouth - quite a challenge.

Got some perfect juggling balls from a shop in central Amsterdam recently. 2.25 inches and they give a little - many nice colours and no taste at all. The drawback is that you can't fit a strap through them as they are filled with a powder of some kind, but bandaged into placeor inside a stocking they are wearable for a long time - very effective. Also going through customs you can just demonstrate your juggling skills and no one bats an eyelid. (as long as they don't examine the lycra 'underwear' there is no need for embarassment.)
(15 Dec 2019, 01:50 )Will90MeeG Wrote: The first time I made a ballgag that was effective was from the 2 inch balls, taste terrible at first, but when I visit the pet shop these days, the smell of the rubber is quite, er...uplifting?
This, exactly! 😁 Mine was a bit smaller, though 😊 Later, I tried to make a butt-plug out of it, using a thick steel wire as a shaft. Had a scare moment when the ball got off that wire...
More gags to (maybe) start you drooling:

bdsmlr-27836-Kt67uyuInr.jpg    - unusual combination of jaw and nose stretcher (not to my tastes)

bdsmlr-27836-Zx2pT4iz2n.jpg    - much to mechanical for me, but may appeal to others

MJ
Some are unusual, some are weird, some are overdone. Effective? What do you think? All are animated.

Attached Files

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,818 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore