Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Pencil Skirt Shine Patent Leather Black High Rise Split Zipper Latex Pu Women Sexy Fashion Knee Length Skirts Ladies Club Party
$41.31-35%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
realistic dildo Vibrators telescopic thrust gun woman sex toy usb charging vibrator dildo large penis adult toys G-spot sex shop
$30.35

metelam
Metelam Womens Silky Shiny Elastic Long Pants Sheer Nylon Leggings Footless Shine Panty hose Footless Skinny Trousers
$14.73

ballet high heels
JIALUOWEI 7 Inch High Heel Extreme Fetish Goth Ballet Laceup Ankle Boots Size36-46 Fast Shipping
$800.42-34%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Designer Open Toe Woman Sandals 2024 New Fashion Fretwork High Heels Shoes Buckle Strap Wedding Party Pumps
$45.80-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Push Up Pants Yoga Pants Mid Waist Workout Leggings for Women Gym Leggings Super Stretch Spring Autumn
$39.22

pvc stockings
Black Red PVC Leather Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$132.71-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Just upgraded the forum software to the latest version and tweaked some changes back. As always, please let me know if something is broken.

Who could have thought, that I would be afraid of upgrades (or changes)... 😁
I hate bureaucracy, I have paperwork, I hate processes and procedures, when a 5min work turns into weeks, but last time I'm seriously thinking of properly documenting all changes, tweaks and implementations. I simply do not remember what I "hacked" or "fixed" and how. I do not remember what files I added to the neural network training database. I lost track of how I conversed and normalized them. I do not remember where I put the list of sites I need to follow, and what PHP functions are deprecated and will be removed in the next release (read, something will be broken in the site software). See what I mean?

Saying that... If anybody knows an efficient way of getting things organized (apart from dozens of plain text files with random description or copy/pastes before and after), please let me know. It's becoming a nightmare....
Maybe you could use git to save versions of your settings
Yes, is a good idea. Need to dig into that... Some changes are made in the database (e.g. forum templates), so, will need to save them as files... Mmmm... OK...
Hmmm... experiencing 'difficulties' trying to login via my mobile (stupidly logged out by accident this weekend).

Keep getting rejected, even with the correct User ID and Password and the 'I'm not a robot' check seems to randomly appear (sometimes it's there sometimes its not)

MJ
Mmmm... cookies again... Something was changed in this regard in the latest release. OK, will test...

Hmm.. works for me... Are you using http:// or https:// ? It should be https.
I've got another complain about logging in. I'm able to login from different devices and different browsers. But here's a question - are cookies allowed for the site? Are you using private browsing? Is your adblocker blocking all cookies? Login is cookie based (as pretty much everywhere). No cookies - no login.
Logging out by accident is something that I've done a few times when using my mobile phone. (90% of the time)
As you can see in the attached photo the alerts and logout out are scarily close together...
It's really easy to catch the wrong one..
Any chance of tweaking the spacing/ layout for mobile??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpeg   
Yes, very wrong placement, indeed. I never use the mobile interface, so never looked at it properly. Let's see what can be done...
Added WebM video support. It works a bit awkwardly at the moment:

1- upload a WebM video as an attachment
2- copy the URL of the attachment ( https:// ....... ? aid=xxxxx )
3- surround it with [webm] tags.

Or just add it as an attachment and I'll do the rest, as always 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,252 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04