Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Crystal Rhinestone Open Toe Woman Sandals Design Sexy Thin High Heels Party Prom Shoes Fashion Ankle Strap Pumps
$55.56-50%

Foreskin Corrector
2 pcs Soft Silicone Penis Ring Men Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Male Cock Ring Sex lock loop phimosis correction device
$5.20-40%

latex rubber handmade
New 100% Rubber Handmade Temperament Smoke Gray and White Long Dress Size S-XXL
$156.09-63%

shiny stockings
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock APP Vibrator for Women SM Orgasm Wearable Bluetooth Remote Control Vibrator Dildo Masturbator Sex Toys
$350.90-50%

FRRK
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$43.72-40%

mens shiny pantyhose
2024 New Super High Quality Men's Sexy Ultra-thin Oil Shiny Pantyhose Male Transparent 360 Degree Seamless Stockings Male Party
$102.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Rippers spoil the picture, break caches and overload the server. Mod-qos does not work, need to compile the latest version.
Bloody rippers ... Compiling mod_qos...

...Looks like the latest version required lots of additional apache modules and libraries.
Compiled, installed, apache crashed. Fun! 😁
Looks like I've stepped onto a non-tested land. moq_gos and mod_pagespeed were not tested if they can work together.
Whoooohhh... That was not easy. After I upgraded the OS release to the latest distribution, I finally decided to migrate from MPM-ITK (prefork + su) and mod_php5 to MPM-Worker. To make the long story short, the current configuration is MPM-Worker + FastCGI + PHP-FPM + APC + mod_pagespeed. Due to the available memory (1GB) I can't configure too many PHP processes. So I gradually went from 6 to 18, 10 always available.

The performance when not too busy has jumped up a notch, but when there are no free PHP processes, the waiting time (till the 1st byte) can be up to 20 seconds. Need more memory...

Any problems so far?
Hi Ra

one problem - am trying to share my latest adventure but can't upload any attachements.

takes an age to do nothing 😟

MJ
(22 Oct 2012, 11:23 )madjack Wrote: one problem - am trying to share my latest adventure but can't upload any attachements.
Do you get any errors? Checking now...
How big are the files?
Increased the maximum file size to 4MB. It was reset by the new installation to 2MB. Try again? Works for me.
(22 Oct 2012, 13:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Increased the maximum file size to 4MB. It was reset by the new installation to 2MB. Try again? Works for me.

trying again - file size was a bit big Blush

MJ

It works - probably file size, so I've reduced all.

new session posted for your pleasure

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,241 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04