Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Surfing One Piece Swimsuit Women's Swimwear Long Sleeve Rashguard Biking Shirts Surfing Diving Print Running Shirt Rash Guard
$27.82

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Sporty Set Split-Joint Mesh Tanks&Leggings Sport Suits Yoga Outfit Fitness Gym Running Suit 2023 New
$55.30-30%

realistic mask kigurumi
(KGM 15) Crossdressing Girl BJD DATE A LIVE Comic Mask Realistic Silica Tokisaki Kurumi Cosplay Kigurumi Crossdresser Mask
$955.48-12%

speerise
SPEERISE Child 3-12 Boys Black Zentai Suits One Piece Tights Full Body Zentai Spandex Girls Cosplay Halloween Costume for Kid
$24.19-19%

soronssy
Satin Glossy Women One-piece Swimsuit Body Suits Silky Tights Shiny Sports Wetsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Plus Size Bathing Suits
$376.83-29%

chastity cage
HT-V5 Innovative Click Lock Male Chastity Device,Resin Cock Cage Penis Ring,Gay Holy Trainer BDSM Bondage,Adult Sex Toys For Men
$48.40-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
New forum record today:

"The most users online at one time was 120 on Today at 23:14"

Most likely they were bots, not real users, but the server survived the load. Nice 😉
- upgraded the kernel
- moved the apache cache to tmpfs
- added more cache tweaks
Fixed a couple of more issues. Still no luck with limiting the size of the cache file system - it periodically overflows. Tried another config, let's see if that helps.
As always - it's not that easy. Bugs, tweaks and workarounds. The cache does not want to be cleaned up, because of an old bug. The easiest solution (rather a dirty trick) is a cron job removing old files.

BTW, has anybody noticed anything? Any improvements?
Hm, its not preloading so much, e.g. if I open a thread here in the forum and scroll down, its loading the posts while scrolling.
But in generell its really ok.
Yes, the idea was to load just what's needed (what's visible) as quick as possible. That allows to reduce the average page size and load time by about 30%. And not everybody scrolls down (or up).
Ok, I'm fine with that 😊
Good! 😉
While APC cache reports pretty good statistics:

File Cache Information
Cached Files 402 ( 48.2 MBytes)
Hits 2978069
Misses 441529

User Cache Information
Cached Variables 585 ( 1.4 MBytes)
Hits 219488
Misses 149317

the pagespeed one is quite disappointing:

cache_hits: 5693
cache_misses: 22714

It's mostly related to the image rewriting, but I'm not sure it can be completely disabled.
I think I found it! I should've complained earlier 😉

It should work much faster now! 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,265 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04