Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Silicone Bodysuit Artificial Fake Vagina and Big Boobs Sexy D/G Cups Breast Form For Cosplay Sissy Ladyboy Crossdresser Shemale
$3319.03-22%

hentai
Boku No Pico Not Boku No Hero Academia Hentai Anime Men's T Shirt Novelty Tee Shirt Short Sleeve Pure Cotton Classic Clothes
$11.93

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Pu Solid Color Sleeveless Backless Strap Jumpsuits 2023 Summer Sports Fitness Breathable Sportswear For Women
$27.82-4%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

urethral plug
Silicone stainless steel Metal head ring urethral dilators catheter sound man penis plug masturbator sex toy for male
$4.33

gaff men
Underwear Man G-String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Camel Toe Briefs Shapping Underwear Jockstrap Sissy Panties Gaysexy Briefs New
$41.07

Foreskin Corrector
S/L Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Cock Ring Male Glans Expose Delay Ejaculation Cockrings Sex Toys For Men Adults Toys
$4.96-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self tightening corset
I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?
(21 Nov 2013, 15:54 )Tinker D Wrote: I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?

All though not exactly what you're after this story fits the description.

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...nhtloc.htm

Unfortunately these kinds of storys make me hate the future even more because these kinds of things could be there. ..

The site contains plenty of corset related media if you're interested

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...fictio.htm
Maybe we should develop something like this for ourselves and start a new company for that 😉
I would have even several ideas to realise the tightening...
I tried one idea, I replaced the laces with small
elastic cord. I lased it till the cord was streached
Out and tied it off. After a few hours, the corset
was almost closed in back.
Add one-way pulling devices to the elastic cords. I've seen a description of a self-bondage session with such things. The more you twist, the tighter it gets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Story about corset health problems madboyevil 4 3,172 25 Oct 2016, 05:03
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2) , Uncle (1)