Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Astrum Design Mask Girl Luna Cosplay Costume Sexy Women Luna Costume Halloween Full Set with Coat
$165.09-67%

sorbern
Metal Women Fashion Cat Eye Eyeglasses Prescription Eyewear Frame Optical Glases frame High Quality Hand Made Alloy Optical
$27.21-19%

latex catsuit
Handmade New Latex Hood Mask With Eyes and Mouth Cover Belt Nose Hole for Catsuit Cosplay Party Fetish Tight Mystery
$36.30-10%

latex leotard
Women Sexy wetlook PU Faux Leather Lingerie Bodysuits Erotic fetish Leotard Costumes Hot Latex pvc catsuit Catwoman Bodysuit
$135.47-15%

erection
Silicone Semen Lock Ring Penis Enhance Erection Delay Ejaculation Cockring Sex Toys For Men Foreskin Cock Ring Adult Shop
$3.56

roanyer
RANYER Crossdressing Breast Forms Shemale Silicone E Cup East West Shape Transgender Cosplay Larger Boobs For Crossdresser
$617.10-57%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Lockable Cock Cage Urethral Sounds Catheter Tube Penis Ring Adult Slave Restraint Sex Toys BDSM
$15.54-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self tightening corset
I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?
(21 Nov 2013, 15:54 )Tinker D Wrote: I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?

All though not exactly what you're after this story fits the description.

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...nhtloc.htm

Unfortunately these kinds of storys make me hate the future even more because these kinds of things could be there. ..

The site contains plenty of corset related media if you're interested

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...fictio.htm
Maybe we should develop something like this for ourselves and start a new company for that 😉
I would have even several ideas to realise the tightening...
I tried one idea, I replaced the laces with small
elastic cord. I lased it till the cord was streached
Out and tied it off. After a few hours, the corset
was almost closed in back.
Add one-way pulling devices to the elastic cords. I've seen a description of a self-bondage session with such things. The more you twist, the tighter it gets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Story about corset health problems madboyevil 4 3,169 25 Oct 2016, 05:03
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2) , Uncle (1)