Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$22.97-52%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy Swimsuit Open Button Hook Bottom Tank Top Invisible Gloss Elastic Strap Tight Fit
$45.56-19%

crossdress cosplay female
High Quality Men Crossdressing Camel Toe SILICONE Panties Male to Female cosplay Gay Sissy Hiding Gaff Panty sexy Underwear USA
$144.38-2%

transgender
Stainless Steel Transgender Symbol Necklace Transgender Pride Jewelry Male and Female Symbol Necklace Transgender Jewelry Gift
$3.45

cosplay sexy
Japanese Cute Lolita Sweet Sexy Cosplay Anime Halloween Costume Night Club Fancy Dress Roleplay Uniform Maid Mini Dress
$44.32-1%

lobudek
Gold Silver Mirror Wig Headgear Female Singer Stage Performance Accessories Nightclub DJ Dancer Ornament Party Dance Wear
$59.29-24%

cosplay sexy
Erotic Lingerie Sensual Woman Necklace Handcuffs Leather Sexy Underwear Set With Chain Choker BDSM Collar Cosplay women's thong
$5.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self tightening corset
I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?
(21 Nov 2013, 15:54 )Tinker D Wrote: I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?

All though not exactly what you're after this story fits the description.

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...nhtloc.htm

Unfortunately these kinds of storys make me hate the future even more because these kinds of things could be there. ..

The site contains plenty of corset related media if you're interested

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...fictio.htm
Maybe we should develop something like this for ourselves and start a new company for that 😉
I would have even several ideas to realise the tightening...
I tried one idea, I replaced the laces with small
elastic cord. I lased it till the cord was streached
Out and tied it off. After a few hours, the corset
was almost closed in back.
Add one-way pulling devices to the elastic cords. I've seen a description of a self-bondage session with such things. The more you twist, the tighter it gets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Story about corset health problems madboyevil 4 3,172 25 Oct 2016, 05:03
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2) , Uncle (1)