Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
New Plus Size Fishnet Stocking Garter Sexy Women Tight Open Crotch High Waist Lingerie Fishnet Pantyhose Crotchless Mesh Tight
$3.81

nose hook bondage
YSJBM Erotic Leather Nose Hook with Neck Sleeve Sex Toys for Couple BDSM Bondage Collar Adult Games Flirting Sexy Shop
$6.96-50%

stainless steel cock
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Goods For Adults 18 Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$3.99-43%

crossdress
CLEVER-MENMODE Lace Lingerie Bra Set Men Sissy Panties Mini Underwear Thong Crossdressing Nightwear Spaghetti Straps Costume
$6.04-24%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece sexy tights oil glossy slip smooth Thongs high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color BODYSUIT
$90.46-63%

bondage
BDSM Heavy Duty Canvas Head Hood Thicken Handmade Face Mask Bondage Blindfold Breathable
$35.09

panty girdle
Body Shaper Girdle with Front Zipper Easy Breastfeeding Postpartum Shaped Up Unique High Quality Panties Women High Waist Shaper
$538.45-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self tightening corset
I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?
(21 Nov 2013, 15:54 )Tinker D Wrote: I would love to have a self tightening corset that would
tighten as my waist shrinks. It should be regulated so that
it doesn't kill you, but slowly tightens.

Does anyone know if this exist?

All though not exactly what you're after this story fits the description.

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...nhtloc.htm

Unfortunately these kinds of storys make me hate the future even more because these kinds of things could be there. ..

The site contains plenty of corset related media if you're interested

http://www.staylace.com/textarea/origina...fictio.htm
Maybe we should develop something like this for ourselves and start a new company for that 😉
I would have even several ideas to realise the tightening...
I tried one idea, I replaced the laces with small
elastic cord. I lased it till the cord was streached
Out and tied it off. After a few hours, the corset
was almost closed in back.
Add one-way pulling devices to the elastic cords. I've seen a description of a self-bondage session with such things. The more you twist, the tighter it gets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Story about corset health problems madboyevil 4 3,169 25 Oct 2016, 05:03
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2) , Uncle (1)