Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
jialuowei 20CM Super High Heels Platform Ankle Strap Transparent PVC Women Sexy Sandals Big Size 36-46
$713.90-26%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Cosplay Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$968.25-39%

pvc stockings
Exotic Women Sexy Latex Zipper Stockings Lady's Black PVC Pole Dance Leather Erotic Clubwear Length Over Knee High Stockings
$7.05

msemis
Ballet Dancer Leotard Dress Kids Spaghetti Strap Criss Cross Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Balleina Costumes
$5.82

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

speerise
Speerise Men's Spandex Zentai Full Bodysuit Men's Zentai Suit Custom Second Skin Tights Suit Halloween Costume
$30.01-20%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self Bondage Shop
.... and afterwards your designs will be copied and offered on eBay for 2 times less money ... http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10193 😁
OTOH, some small devices would be helpful. For example, an enema valve with a timer, belt cutter with a convenient mount, properly designed hoods (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10695 ), premade lycra single-gloves (why to use pantyhose or shorts?), long enema plug (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/3680 ), enema/butt-plug/vibrator alarm clock, a deep throat dildo with sensors. Yes, I have lots of ideas.

I would add chlorinated latex as well, but that's more for the latex clothes manufacturers.
About selfbondage being part of bondage, which in turn is part of fetish - well, there is a point. But let's see from another side - selfbondage is actually self-fetish. As such, there are less need for bondage gear, and more - for fetish things, that can be automated - such as those listed by Like Ra. In the same category goes tease and denial, e-stim, scenario supervision, whipping/slapping.. That's not exhaustive list, there's definitely more to it.
As of selfbondage gear itself.. I think, there's two truly selfbondage gear classes - remote controlled/timed lock and rope/belt ratchet. And almost all equipment from those classes, being made publicly available, will make evolution a bit faster - not a bad process in itself, but very gruesome.
P.S. There are two types of lock, that are deemed safe - ice and magnetic. Commercial versions are available for both. Ice was mentioned in first post of thread, and magnetic is used in selfbondage stockade from Fantasy Leather Works.
Found one more enema/piss bag backpack design:

enema-backharness-05.jpg     enema-backharness-06.jpg   
This kit from Captured Taboos looks like it would provide some excellent self-bondage fun too:

The_pleasure_Suit___4_by_derjorge.jpg     The_pleasure_Suit__1_by_derjorge.jpg     The_pleasure_Suit___3_by_derjorge.jpg   

The only thing I do not like here (especially for self-bondage) is breath control. The rest is:"Yes, please. Now!"
Is not a (deep throat penis) gag breath control?
Not quite, but, yes, close. I can breath around even with my nose. The trick is the length (it should not be shorter than 12cm) and thickness (not thicker than 4cm). If it's shorter, it blocks breathing through the nose.
I've often thought about how I might design and build a setup like this that was also able to bind the wearer in a similar fassion to the self bondage leotard.

For me any way the kit would be used by a partner for remote forced bondage but obviously a kit capable of doing that would be suitable for self bondage.

The problem for me making any self/auto bondage/forced orgasm suits/rigs is not a shortage of ideas its a shortage of cash and the small stumbling block of being lazy.

Rest assured if I ever got to a possition where I could build these things I would put them on sale. I don't think there would be much to compete with in China as at the end of the day there business thrives on bulk sales of items and I do not think there would be many units sold.

(02 Aug 2011, 17:59 )culmor Wrote: This kit from Captured Taboos looks like it would provide some excellent self-bondage fun too:

Absolutely, you can't compete with China. The only solution is to cooperate with them. Come up with your own ideas and then resell.

Contributors: Culmor (7) , DeWired (1) , dw10810 (3) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (18) , madjack (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1) , UKPS (4) , Uncle (1)