Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Thin Stockings for Women High Elastic Open Crotch Pantyhose Clubwear Seamed Without Waistline Tights
$6.04

transparent pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34-1%

crossdress fetish
Perfectly kigurumi fetish zentai suit BJD crossdress doll sexy body tights luxurious customized cosplay costume
$234.72-12%

latex one piece
Anime Pirate One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Ninja Sea Wolf Balloon Banner Backdrop One Piece Party Supplies Kids Toys
$14.27-14%

gaff men
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

gjhond
Male Stainless Steel Chaste Bird Cage Penis Cage Chastity Restraint Device Stealth Lock Cage Sex Products G262C
$53.68-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self Bondage Shop
Quote:Absolutely, you can't compete with China.

Not on price you can't, you can on quality. Cheap lead-based paint on children's toys anyone?

Quote:The only solution is to cooperate with them.

Cooperate with them and they'll have a shoddier knocked-off version of your product on the market within a few days, most likely using your advertising material to sell it.

At the risk of sounding racist, the idea of intellectual copyright doesn't seem to exist in China. In Japan it does, very much so, it just goes to show how different the two cultures are. Imagine if a Captured Taboo's type suit was available from, say, Nikon or Toyota. Would you trust your life to a no-name Chinese copy because it cost a quarter of the price?
Let's differentiate China from China. Usually you get what you pay for. I have lots of Chinese products of excellent quality. E.g. my LowePro photobag and backpack, the server motherboard (ASUS), HP laptop, etc.

Who produces Apple equipment? Foxconn. Or to be more precise 富士康科技集團. Originally a Taiwanese company, but iPhones and iPads are made in China. (I've heard that the manager must be from another country to have a proper control).

This is what I call cooperation.

Quote:(I've heard that the manager must be from another country to have a proper control).

If not...
 usflagbadge.jpg   
Not far from the truth 😊
Although they don’t advocate self bondage, the magnetic cuffs on this site would do the job;

http://www.naughtylittleworkshop.com

I'm going to be buying a pair so will report back when they've arrived and I've had chance to use them.
(03 May 2013, 14:29 )UKPS Wrote: the magnetic cuffs on this site would do the job
Looks interesting and promising! Yes, please let us low if they are usable.
(03 May 2013, 21:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 May 2013, 14:29 )UKPS Wrote: the magnetic cuffs on this site would do the job
Looks interesting and promising! Yes, please let us low if they are usable.

The cuffs have arrived and they look fantastic, really nice leather and well made too. The strength of the magnet is incredible, there's no way I could physically pull them apart if I tried! The makers have even put a raised nipple on the centre nut too to stop them sliding off aswell.

I'm going to try a self bondage session tonight with these, I think I 'll use my smart plug with them (timer plug with safety remote). I'm really looking forward to this one..hehe 😁
Engineer, Inventor and all round Self Bondage Nut
Also on [b]Boundforum[/b] as [b]Gagman[/b]
(23 May 2013, 10:49 )UKPS Wrote: I 'll use my smart plug with them (timer plug with safety remote)
Could you please elaborate? 😋
Yeah I built myself a "smart" timer plug from a remote switch and a timer. You can set the timer to switch on the plug socket for anything upto 8hrs (in steps) and also have a remote that cuts the power just in case.

The cuffs seem to work really well, I certainly couldn't escape from them! The leather was a bit stiff to start but ok once they warmed up a bit, also I found the cable was a bit short but I suppose you could ask the makers to make it a bit longer (or just add your own extension). On the whole I think they're quite a bargain and I'm tempted to buy another set so I can use them to bind my wrists apart, on a bed or x-frame for example.
Engineer, Inventor and all round Self Bondage Nut
Also on [b]Boundforum[/b] as [b]Gagman[/b]
(30 May 2013, 09:22 )UKPS Wrote: Yeah I built myself a "smart" timer plug from a remote switch and a timer. You can set the timer to switch on the plug socket for anything upto 8hrs (in steps) and also have a remote that cuts the power just in case.
Actually my question was "how did you do that?" 😉 I bet some of us will be interested.

(30 May 2013, 09:22 )UKPS Wrote: The cuffs seem to work really well
Is it possible/easy to simply pull the cable out? If yes, any ideas how to prevent that?

Contributors: Culmor (7) , DeWired (1) , dw10810 (3) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (18) , madjack (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1) , UKPS (4) , Uncle (1)