Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Gray Fringe Silver Rhinestone Pearls Transparent Bodysuit Birthday Party Outfit Fashion Women Dancer Show Costume 20230001
$95.59-20%

cock ring
Cock Ring For Men Delay Loop Cock Sexitoys For Men Penian Rings Adult Supplies Delayed Ejaculation Linen Nozzle Sleeve For Penis
$16.21

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Stockings Perspective Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Tight Hot Ultrathin Nylon Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$5.20

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Gay Super Oil Shiny Glossy 360 Seamless Penile Sheath Stretch Pantyhose High Waist Slimming Male Sissy Erotic Stockings
$9.30

2022 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Python V7.0 Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Mamba Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys
$54.00

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Furry Headsets Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1765.67-45%

latex leotard
Men Shiny Leather One Piece Wetlook Bodysuit Sleeveless Zipper Front Leotard Boxer Shorts Jumpsuit Romper Pole Dancing Costume
$153.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self Bondage Shop
(30 May 2013, 13:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually my question was "how did you do that?" 😉 I bet some of us will be interested.
Well if you mean how did I set up the cuffs with the timer it was easy, my smart plug fits into a standard wall socket. I set the timer on my smart plug for an hour then wire up the cuffs as normal (power supply into smart plug) and when I have the cuffs in the right position I press the remote button to turn them on. I keep the remote tied to my wrist for safety but you could just drop it if you were wanting a proper session (not safe enough for me though).

(30 May 2013, 13:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it possible/easy to simply pull the cable out? If yes, any ideas how to prevent that?

Well the makers have certainly stopped you from being able to pull the cable out of the magnet, its well glued in and the wire is wrapped around the magnet so if you pull the cable you would have to break it, it wouldn't come away from the magnet.

The easy way to stop yourself pulling the cable from the power supply is to have a "wraparound". What I mean is that you wrap the cable around a pole or table leg (or similar) so that if you pull on the cable it snags around the pole/leg and doesn't pull on the power supply. Again you would have to break the cable to release the cuffs.
Engineer, Inventor and all round Self Bondage Nut
Also on [b]Boundforum[/b] as [b]Gagman[/b]
I've bought the magnetic cuffs. Playing with them now 😉
They get very hot in an hour. I even could not touch them... Bad...
The cuff lost connection with the cable. I think this is a design flaw. They use a coaxial cable. While the screen is virtually immune to anything, the core can be easily broken or disconnected. The cuff is going back to Uberkinky.
For all you self-bondage players in the UK:

ALDI - Rope Ratchet £3.99

W12_PD_Thursday_UL44a.jpg   

Go on, you know you need one 😁

MJ
I know a little about electromagnetic
, and you don't meet too much current to hold the cuffs together.
Maybe 1/2 or 2/3 power will work correctly, without the heating problem.
Quote:ALDI - Rope Ratchet £3.99

I really hope ALDI isn't selling that with just an overhand knot holding the hook on as appears from the pic. If it is then someone's going to get hurt, it's an accident waiting to happen 😟

If anyone buys this please make sure the hook is attached using a secure knot such as a bowline ( a double bowline or water bowline if you're particularly paranoid ), not a knot that'll slip the first time it comes under load.
(22 Mar 2014, 08:13 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:ALDI - Rope Ratchet £3.99

I really hope ALDI isn't selling that with just an overhand knot holding the hook on as appears from the pic. If it is then someone's going to get hurt, it's an accident waiting to happen 😟

If anyone buys this please make sure the hook is attached using a secure knot such as a bowline ( a double bowline or water bowline if you're particularly paranoid ), not a knot that'll slip the first time it comes under load.

Good advice Culmor, I confess that I ALWAYS re-tie any knots and replace anything that looks weak/damaged when purchasing this sort of thing. The hooks on these simply don't look strong enough for the quoted 250lb (113kg!) weight and I'd only use them as a replacement to an SRD.

MJ
Quote:Good advice Culmor, I confess that....

It's nothing to 'confess' to, it's just common sense. The overhand knot attachment of that hook just looks...frankly, stupid. No-one with even a beaver-scout knowledge of ropes and knots would attach a hook like that. If ALDI are claiming that the device is 'fit for the purpose' of holding 113kg I can only hope they have good lawyers.

Actually, maybe we should have an 'idiot's guide' to a few simple knots on the site.
(23 Mar 2014, 00:21 )culmor Wrote: Actually, maybe we should have an 'idiot's guide' to a few simple knots on the site.
We have some links here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12228 (Links -> Knots)

Contributors: Culmor (7) , DeWired (1) , dw10810 (3) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (18) , madjack (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1) , UKPS (4) , Uncle (1)