Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Men Masturbator Automatic Oral Blowjob Masturbation Man Vagina Pussy Male Masturbator Vibrator Sex Products Adult Toys
$323.55-20%

dildo
Realistic Dildo With Suction Cup Huge Jelly Dildos Sex Toys for Woman Men Fake Dick Big Penis Anal Butt Plug Erotic Sex Shop
$5.25-50%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT INS Net Red Erotic Lingerie Exposed Breast Love Chain Sexy See-Through Mesh Five-Piece Set Female Onlyfans
$40.09-55%

transparent dress
Silver Sparkly Bodycon Dress Long Sleeve Women Sequin Dress Transparent Winter Elegant Sexy Night Club Mesh Glitter Party Dress
$195.19

bondage corset
2017 Sex Shop Women Sexo Punk Gothic Leather Harness Body Bdsm Bondage Cage Bustier Corset Sculpting Chest Sex Toys For Couples
$22.84-15%

Bitysie
NEW BITYSIE High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Japaness Realise One-Piece Highne Sexual Women Suit Swimsuit Zipper Spa Bathing
$277.02

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$1028.50-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Nice toy.
Love to have it.
(02 Dec 2015, 16:30 )Tinker D Wrote: Nice toy.
Love to have it.
Yes,

before the first test, 2 weeks chastitybelt.

Test the Toy every day
1. Day : 20min.
2. Day : 30min.
3. Day : 40min.
4. Testday : Help Flag_of_truce
Greetings 😉
some self-bondage scenarios:

selfbondage_straitjacket_seat_by_bondagenerd-d8fat11.png    - complex a fanciful, but a fun idea.
 the_self_bondage_ballerina_training_scenario_by_tekoma-d97wads.jpg    - more achievable, but it think needing some more work (safety first - how do you not break your neck if you stumble? Also how do you reach the keys when they drop to the floor?)
 tumblr_nyq87xew8p1uk0d2no1_540.jpg    - a classic, but one I've never successfully achieved... maybe next year?

enjoy

MJ
(16 Dec 2015, 16:24 )madjack Wrote: more achievable, but it think needing some more work (safety first - how do you not break your neck if you stumble? Also how do you reach the keys when they drop to the floor?)
Yes, yet another typical not-working and dangerous scenario from Boundanna 😁

(16 Dec 2015, 16:24 )madjack Wrote: a classic, but one I've never successfully achieved... maybe next year?
Very difficult to get in, and should be pretty much impossible to get out until the ice melts. I remember it took me a lot of time an efforts to get rid of pantyhose worn on arms this way 😁
I would buy that toy anytime for almost any amount of money - sigh -

tightbound
(16 Dec 2015, 22:33 )tightbound Wrote: I would buy that toy
The chair you mean?
(16 Dec 2015, 19:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Very difficult to get in, and should be pretty much impossible to get out until the ice melts. I remember it took me a lot of time an efforts to get rid of pantyhose worn on arms this way 😁
So this one might actually work you mean?
Some more self-bondage artwork for your consideration:

mckayla_s_selfie_bondage_by_girlstrapped-d9cok4w.jpg    - dangerous (read: lethal) self-bondage with neck rope!
 mim_textversion_by_protocollus-d9c8hsm.jpg    - happy fantasy?
 patience_by_toszum-d9ljmel.jpg    - so how, exactly, is this supposed self-bondage escape meant to work?
 power_loss_by_girlstrapped-d9in8ub.jpg    - more madness with rope around the neck and a power hoist
 the_dangers_of_playing_alone_by_toszum-d9mlb6n.jpg    - I like this, though I guess it's technically not true self-bondage?
 the_tug_machine__part_1__by_licensetotie-d79h73x.jpg    - wouldn't we all love to have a machine like this?
...and finally:
 tumblr_o01lbmjUQg1rc2ppoo1_1280.jpg    - I like to think of this as the ultimate self-bondage suit... just think of all the hours of fun you could have being tormented until the electro-magnets released you... oh my!

Enjoy

MJ
^^^

I like the final pic in MJ's last post a lot; it reminds me of Iri-neko's artwork.

Subject_031.jpg   

Femboy_in_Double_Bodysuit 2.jpg   
(08 Jan 2016, 23:49 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1452292779_bfa173f218e186f7f8761..._thumb.jpg]   - I like to think of this as the ultimate self-bondage suit...
While I, undoubtedly, admire the whole construction, there is one detail that multiplies the EOTD factor - the pink glossy lipstick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,898 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra