Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Male Overalls Red Printed Jumpsuit Prom Nightclub DJ Singer Hip Hop Rock Dance Outfit Stage Wear Bar Club Party Costume
$116.16-43%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oily silky round neck vest suit Yoga Leotards 7-point length pants tights unisex oversized swimsuit
$87.12-41%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Silicone Realistic Vagina Pants Crossdresser Artificial Sex Fake Boxer Underwear Transgender Drag Queen Male to Female
$223.85-62%

gjhond
Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Balloon Cover Kick-proof Bound Device Male Testicular Weight-Bearing Ring Sex Toy for Men B239
$302.50-50%

leather hood bondage
Adults SM Games Erotic Products of Gay Puppy Fetish Hood Leather Mask for Couples Bdsm Bondage Slave Role Play Party Costumes
$19.35-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Transparent Pantyhose Ultra-thin Male Sheer Shiny Stockings Tights Underwear Men's Erotic Lingerie High Waist 2023
$60.57-54%

msemis
Womens Ballerina Clothing Dance Performance Ballerina Tutu Dress Glittery Rhinestone Gymnatics Figure Skating Ballet Dress
$12.97-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Satwik's hypno-wishes
This one wants to give into satan and turn into Bambi and maybe get a lobotomy.. please make it true fprnthis slut.. this slut needs family to forget about it.. and this slut . Wants to hail satan
I am done.. i want to be drugged with lsd abused and turned into a MKUltra sissy.. with total personality destruction . I am okay for tDES type bdsm too
I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish.. o want touse trans cranial electrical stimulation... For my mind control fetish.. of their is someone who can help me with this lifestyle please reply
(28 Apr 2022, 20:46 )Satwik Wrote: I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish..
See this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ion-e-stim
Can somegroup turn me into their mind fucked complete personality destructed sissy bitch? Please let me know how? I want to be split and let Bambi takeover..
I am ready for anything
Any blackpsyops person here looking for a personality destruction subject? Please?
I want to be drugged with scopolamine and brainwashed .
I give you all one night if nobody offers to degrade me while i am on scopolamine and then Drug me with some LSd and turn me into a personalty destruction sissy bitch live in sex slave.. I'll tell Powerfull people about it. I'll do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-3-47b8f5ac55.webp   
It's your choice. You all can prevent it.. just turn me into bambi/sissy bitch
This isn't really the scopolamine thread, it's on 8kun over there: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65195.html

And a Bambi Sleep thread where real play partners may possibly be found: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65760.html
Come on deepstate please do it

Contributors: Cattani (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , JesseC (3) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (3) , Satwik (38)