Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
100% Pure Natural Latex Mimi Skating Skirt Sexy Skirt Plus Size
$47.18-17%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Sleeveless Bodysuit Sexy Jumpsuit Bodystocking Bodycon One Piece Swimsuit Pole Dance Costume Clubwear
$21.32-19%

crossdresser silicone mask
(LiLi Mask-42) Sweet Girl Resin Head Mask Kigurumi Cosplay Japanese Role Play Anime Silicone Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

2022 chastity
Adult Toys For Men Male Penis Vibrator Ring Vibrating Magic Wand Peniss Cover Genitals Adultosex Erotic Products For Men Toys
$189.59-30%

penis
Penis Rings Vibrator for Men 10 Speeds Vibring Delay Ejaculation Double Cock Ring Clitoral Stimulator Sex Toys for Couple
$20.04-29%

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

self bondage
3pcs Fetish Rope Bondage Tape Slave Sex Toys Provocative Alternative Tied Self-adhesive Tape Blindfolds Role Play Harness Body
$15.97-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Satwik's hypno-wishes
This one wants to give into satan and turn into Bambi and maybe get a lobotomy.. please make it true fprnthis slut.. this slut needs family to forget about it.. and this slut . Wants to hail satan
I am done.. i want to be drugged with lsd abused and turned into a MKUltra sissy.. with total personality destruction . I am okay for tDES type bdsm too
I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish.. o want touse trans cranial electrical stimulation... For my mind control fetish.. of their is someone who can help me with this lifestyle please reply
(28 Apr 2022, 20:46 )Satwik Wrote: I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish..
See this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ion-e-stim
Can somegroup turn me into their mind fucked complete personality destructed sissy bitch? Please let me know how? I want to be split and let Bambi takeover..
I am ready for anything
Any blackpsyops person here looking for a personality destruction subject? Please?
I want to be drugged with scopolamine and brainwashed .
I give you all one night if nobody offers to degrade me while i am on scopolamine and then Drug me with some LSd and turn me into a personalty destruction sissy bitch live in sex slave.. I'll tell Powerfull people about it. I'll do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-3-47b8f5ac55.webp   
It's your choice. You all can prevent it.. just turn me into bambi/sissy bitch
This isn't really the scopolamine thread, it's on 8kun over there: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65195.html

And a Bambi Sleep thread where real play partners may possibly be found: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65760.html
Come on deepstate please do it

Contributors: Cattani (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , JesseC (3) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (3) , Satwik (38)