Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

latex pencil skirt
Black Latex Leather Mini Skirt Women Sexy High Waist Bodycon Short Skirts Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts
$187.55-41%

zippidy
Butterfly Pattern Slit Cheongsam White Printed Dress Gloves Women Dancer Bar Singer Outfit Birthday Prom Long Dress
$90.75

transparent dress
Rainbow Three-dimensional Rose Transparent Yarn DIY Creative Dress Dress Wedding Dress Background Decoration Designer Fabric
$59.29-41%

gaff men
Crossdresser Cap Panties Men Cross Belt Hiding Gaff Thong Shapping Underwear Camel Toe Lingerie For Transvestite Crossdresser A5
$77.32-41%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Men Women Long Windbreaker Wind Coat with Cap Transparent Black Outer Robes Handmade Gown Raincoat S-LSW042
$203.28-22%

crossdress anime
Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter Chomper Radio Zombie Crossdressing Party Dolls Assembly Building Block Anime Toys
$31.39-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Satwik's hypno-wishes
Someone deleted my previous message... Are deepstate people paranoid of me now? Has someone taken a screenshot? Can I be paid 10 million dollars for keeping my mouth shut?
Look.. all i want is hypnosis.. just send me where all hypno content creators are posting now..
I want to be like these girl

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/deep-meditation-939.html

I discovered that jews are desendent of Krishna.. and Rupert Murdoch knows this probably.. it used to be so crazy they probably planted me with this info... I used to think i found something really big bit it was an artificial Eureka moment..,
I am losing all the programing and my dissociation is also cured.. idk what to do .,.. i used to think some bad agents took pity on me.. but there are no good or bad.. just some overworked psychologists.. i can't even enjoy sissy hypno.. i wish i had given up when i was still young and smart.. I'll do anything to turn back time and change my choices...i am sorry for fighting it
(15 May 2022, 11:20 )Like Ra Wrote: @Satwik - I will move your posts to a separate thread, if you do not mind.

Did you delete my previous post?
(15 May 2022, 13:21 )Satwik Wrote: Did you delete my previous post?
You did. And I restored it.
Is there any place on deep web that has orignal sissy hypnos? If not I'll assume that there is no place that cia don't have control over
(16 May 2022, 11:00 )Satwik Wrote: Is there any place on deep web that has orignal sissy hypnos?
What are "orignal sissy hypnos"? Which are non-original?
Wow, talk about paranoia. What a bonkers fusion of ideas though. The deepstate ain't into political indoctrination, slavery, sleeper agents and supersoldiers, no no no, what they are really into is denying Satwick his sissy hypnos. On a serious sidenote if this isn't just a really weird shitpost you might want to get some help for paranoia.
... and MKUltra ceased to exist decades ago ...
(18 May 2022, 23:47 )Like Ra Wrote: ... and MKUltra ceased to exist decades ago ...

Text sadly cannot accurately convey emotions so I will guess that either you believe MKUltra still exists and that you are responding to my position on Satwick's paranoia or that you are responding to Satwick and telling him it doesn't exist. Responding to both in either case. 

I personally believe that MKUltra exists but just isn't as aggressive as we are huge walking piles of contradictions on our best days and any attempt to bend and mind control us against our will or deep seated emotions and biological imperatives is likely just not working out too well or else we would notice high profile cases by now. The real key of the modern MKUltra is then to convince the people to willingly support your cause, propaganda, targeted advertising and media, tribalism, xenophobia, group dynamics etc. Rather then go against the flow you instead go with it. Goad the population into hating each other and have powerful loyalist leaders in each faction that help support your overall agenda, corrupt terms and impartial institutions to embed factional identities into every aspect of society, even teaching children these ideals. Mix and shake and after a few decades your beliefs become more and more commonplace and within a generation people will fight and die for false ideals labeled as tradition, culture and beliefs. It goes faster if you can convince normal people that it is the right thing. 

Now where my own conspiracies admittedly go off the deep end is that I believe that the lessons learned have aeady been used to prime the US for a civil war at home and normalizing outright cruelty, violence and deprivation of the other side. 

Sadly I highly doubt CIA super mind control exists, even if it does I highly doubt they made a sissyfication version.
(19 May 2022, 06:11 )Lancer Wrote: any attempt to bend and mind control us against our will or deep seated emotions and biological imperatives is likely just not working out too well or else we would notice high profile cases by now.

We have seen high-profile cases, though. They're called cults.

Contributors: Cattani (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , JesseC (3) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (3) , Satwik (38)