Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-53%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Costume Valentine's Day Women Sexy Cosplay Bunny Suit Black Jumpsuits
$110.32-50%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

leather pencil skirt
Fake Leather Pu Skirt High Waist Bandage Hip One-Step Retro Temperament Girls Women Solid Fashion Mid-lLength Split Slit Skirts
$21.49

mummy bondage
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$15.60-53%

lip plump
New Clear Lip Gloss Fashion Crystal Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil NonSticky Sexy Plumping Gloss Lip Lipstick Makeup Lip Care Tool
$8.98

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Unisex Shiny Metallic Ballet Leotard Dancewear Red Tank Unitard Bodysuit for Women Team Performance
$24.18-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Satwik's hypno-wishes
This one wants to give into satan and turn into Bambi and maybe get a lobotomy.. please make it true fprnthis slut.. this slut needs family to forget about it.. and this slut . Wants to hail satan
I am done.. i want to be drugged with lsd abused and turned into a MKUltra sissy.. with total personality destruction . I am okay for tDES type bdsm too
I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish.. o want touse trans cranial electrical stimulation... For my mind control fetish.. of their is someone who can help me with this lifestyle please reply
(28 Apr 2022, 20:46 )Satwik Wrote: I want to include electroplay to my list of fetish..
See this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ion-e-stim
Can somegroup turn me into their mind fucked complete personality destructed sissy bitch? Please let me know how? I want to be split and let Bambi takeover..
I am ready for anything
Any blackpsyops person here looking for a personality destruction subject? Please?
I want to be drugged with scopolamine and brainwashed .
I give you all one night if nobody offers to degrade me while i am on scopolamine and then Drug me with some LSd and turn me into a personalty destruction sissy bitch live in sex slave.. I'll tell Powerfull people about it. I'll do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-3-47b8f5ac55.webp   
It's your choice. You all can prevent it.. just turn me into bambi/sissy bitch
This isn't really the scopolamine thread, it's on 8kun over there: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65195.html

And a Bambi Sleep thread where real play partners may possibly be found: https://8kun.top/hypno/res/65760.html
Come on deepstate please do it

Contributors: Cattani (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , JesseC (3) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (3) , Satwik (38)