Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdressing
$966.78-10%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

gothic lolita
New Sweet Heart Buckle Wedges Mary Janes Women Pink Bow Cross Strap Chunky Platform Lolita Ladies Punk Gothic Cosplay Girls Shoe
$56.85-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Men Tracksuits Stretch Tanks Shiny Sports Fitness Running Sets Tops Legging Tanks
$48.39-38%

masturbator
Soft Realistic Male Masturbator Silicone Sex Toys for Men Artificial Vagina Erotic Toys Adult Product Industrial Pussy for Men
$1.78-47%

mirabelle
POPTOYS x COLOUR STUDIO BG-001 1/6 Battle Angel Black Fire Mirabelle Rose Action Figure with Movaball Eyes Full Set Figurine
$2670.47-30%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it?
Basically wish for a thousand wishes and all files are as effective as that file.
(13 Mar 2021, 00:34 )danhypno Wrote: Basically wish for a thousand wishes and all files are as effective as that file.
YES! 😁
Well, maybe it's boring but I would like to try to unlock psionist abiltities, or more likely to slow down my perception of time at will.
If I was true to my lewd desires it would be to physically feel like I grew tentacles and started to bang women until they are basically slaves. But I'm afraid I would be frustrated to not extend the hypnosis until I became a whole city made from my tentacles, creating an eternal city of debauchery with my consiousness spread out.

Again, just boring shit.
I am pretty boring, but anything that will help me get into deep trance or trance and make it so I can take any suggestions.
(12 Mar 2021, 14:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Mar 2021, 04:36 )dustymoon1 Wrote: It would be an interesting file to try.
The question is about what you want to have in this file.

(12 Mar 2021, 06:23 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: do the things that she would do by Samantha's control
The question is "what things"

(12 Mar 2021, 08:08 )Ellie Wrote: Post hypnotic triggers
The question is what these triggers are going to be about.

Guys, imagine that you are going to create a hypnofile. You need a general idea and a plan, right? I totally understand, that most of us are simple consumers, but we can think from time to time, can't we? 😉

Triggered by things like looking in the mirror (you’ll see your new self). Maybe some ordinary day to day things can be a trigger and cause a reaction (like a random word used in normal day to day conversation, but not necessarily in every sentence). 

But really, total and complete DETAILED personality replacement, complete with memories and actual personality building with likes and dislikes
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you’ll suck forever

XXXOOO
-Ellie
(12 Mar 2021, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Mar 2021, 21:45 )MindsEye Wrote: hypnotic triggers would be body transformation
Body modification is a different story and is interesting, but how can you trigger it? Or you mean not real body modification, but a perception change, which can be triggered by something or someone?
I mean if a file could transform a person that would be what I'd want, perception change would be interesting too. The trigger could be looking at pictures of women or using a female avatar in a game.
(13 Mar 2021, 07:37 )Ellie Wrote: Maybe some ordinary day to day things can be a trigger and cause a reaction
Yep, that's what I've been looking for as well.

What would these triggers do?

I do understand this one, and it's aeady used by many hypnotists, including SB:

(13 Mar 2021, 07:37 )Ellie Wrote: Triggered by things like looking in the mirror (you’ll see your new self).

(13 Mar 2021, 07:37 )Ellie Wrote: But really, total and complete DETAILED personality replacement, complete with memories and actual personality building with likes and dislikes
A tulpa? Or not a secondary personality, but rather a changing of the only one?
(13 Mar 2021, 07:52 )MindsEye Wrote: The trigger could be looking at pictures of women or using a female avatar in a game.
Aeady done in "Leading Lady". And this file worked for me a bit like advertised.
I’d love a feminisation file that isn’t also trying to encourage an attraction to men, feels like so many feminisation files out there contain some degree of ‘you love men and are repulsed by women’. It’s the main reason I’ve stopped buying from my old favourite hypnotists.
What about heavy bimbofication? This is not a thing I saw in her files (besides one).
I'm really curios about Samantha's take on bimbofication

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you know if hypnosis works? Like Ra 61 23,677 20 Dec 2023, 02:20
Last Post: Exception

Contributors: bimboandrea25 (1) , Bri89 (1) , christianna (2) , closetsissy6921 (1) , cruelangel88 (1) , danhypno (1) , davinasissynw (1) , Denver92 (2) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (6) , Hypfro (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (4) , Jinxed (1) , Like Ra (32) , Menhu (1) , MindsEye (5) , princesitanatty (3) , redara (1) , rolandmc (2) , Samantha Bandler (1) , someonesay330 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1)