Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
High Waisted Stockings Sex Pantyhose Fishnets Body Stocking Women Sexy Lingerie Mesh Tights Open Crotch Hollow Erotic Bodysuit
$2.82

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie For Women Transparent Lace Embroidery Garter 3-Piece Sexy Underwear Sheer Bra Intimate Kits Bilizna Set
$10.78

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Pumps Ankle Straps Real Patent Leather 13CM High Heels Sandals Zapatos Mujer Shoes Woman Size 33 38 40
$100.20-38%

stainless steel cock
Wholesale Unisex Fashion Antique Silver Plated Color Stainless Steel Pride Cock Shape Pendant Necklace For Birthday Gift
$5.08-20%

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57-4%

silicone bodysuit
Drag Queen H Cup Silicone Breasts Forms EYUNG Cosplay Fake Boobs Bodysuit Crossdressing Silicone Breast Plate Crossdresser Chest
$141.57-66%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--17)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it?
(09 Apr 2021, 21:10 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: I would also like to overcome fear of shopping for an purchasing lingerie and sexy girly articles of clothing.
Just buy on Aliexpress 😁
I have listened to a few of her files , I was doing fine until i saw her use a fitness model in her video she posted. Caused me to relapse for a bit. Glad she does not use them anymore
(15 Apr 2021, 20:37 )Denver92 Wrote: I was doing fine until i saw her use a fitness model in her video she posted.
What's wrong with it? Was she an ugly model? Or was it "he"?

I will move these posts to the official SB thread.
oh no I LOVE fitness models. They sucked me into watching closely looking for more models.
(16 Apr 2021, 01:04 )Denver92 Wrote: I LOVE fitness models. They sucked me into watching closely looking for more models.
OK, but why:

(15 Apr 2021, 20:37 )Denver92 Wrote: Glad she does not use them anymore

Do I see a contradiction here? 😁
Curious about a sissy hypno for first time

Hi I’m a closet sissy, I’m very masculine in my everyday life, but have really kinky sissy fantasies. I get on Grindr and talk to guys all the time, but never follow through out of fear. Are there any Hypnos that could help Or any that will put me in a deep enough trance it actually happens. Bonus if it puts me in a deep enough trance to get dolled up and be gangbanged. Also if it were a time lock for a one night thing.
I found the concept of these videos interesting:

Bimbo Fembot Transformation Hypnosis:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZ5s4SJ2mM

Bimbo Fembot World AG - Brainwashing:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f3NnxKetUw

I have no desire to be a bimbo, but the format of trance taking you down and creating a female identity is something I want in a hypno.
(19 Jul 2021, 13:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2021, 13:00 )redara Wrote: I want SB to take the time to make something new and exciting
Any ideas? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3252

A file that you can loop while you practice cocksucking on a suction cup dildo, and Samantha's voice saying "the deeper you go, the better it feels!!" 
"Play with your nipples" etc... Of course wearing something pink makes it feel better, also if the file can make me believe I'm actually sucking a real cock, like I don't taste a fake dick in my mouth
and eventually the file trains you to cum from just sucking cock. 
She has done this for anal toys but I want to get better at deepthroating and the thought of just cumming sucking a cock is so hot  😁
Look i dont know if this content is right to post here but, I would love that an dominatrix hypnotise me and do what happened with the guy on this video. https://www.gayforit.eu/video/284194/HYP...-of-SLAVES
I would love a type of file I could listen to during the day. One that I can listen to while doing my tasks and having Samantha more control over me.

If I could listen to a file while cooking or painting sort of deal. As for the content. I love the feminization aspect. But yeah I don't know how else to describe it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you know if hypnosis works? Like Ra 61 23,689 20 Dec 2023, 02:20
Last Post: Exception

Contributors: bimboandrea25 (1) , Bri89 (1) , christianna (2) , closetsissy6921 (1) , cruelangel88 (1) , danhypno (1) , davinasissynw (1) , Denver92 (2) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (6) , Hypfro (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (4) , Jinxed (1) , Like Ra (32) , Menhu (1) , MindsEye (5) , princesitanatty (3) , redara (1) , rolandmc (2) , Samantha Bandler (1) , someonesay330 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1)