Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Women's Micro Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear Shiny Patent Leather Lingerie Set Summer Swimsuit Halter Lace-up Bra Tops with Thongs
$38.93

bondage corset
Sexy Underwear Fashion Bondage Body Harness Cage Suspenders Punk Women Harness Lingerie Straps Garters Sword Belt
$19.46-39%

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$3.64

panty girdle
Hot Sale High Waist Women Long Leg Girdle Panty Comfortable Seamless Long Panties Tummy Tight Seamless Shorts Panties
$5.47-40%

gothic lolita
Gothic Fishnet Stockings Lolita Mesh Tights for Women Netting Stockings Y2k Pantyhose with Flower Pattern Leggings Sexy Lingerie
$2.72

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-20%

temorish
latex mask inflatable mask with One lock zip D Ring CUTOMIZED
$108.89-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RetroShare
(07 Aug 2020, 20:13 )Like Ra Wrote: And yes, @bzorl is the guy to add

(07 Aug 2020, 20:14 )Like Ra Wrote: @bzorl is the new Hampertinger
Cheers @Like Ra! I'm doing my best! 😉
Could you gently explain a geek guy why the heck are you all using TOR? Do you really feel need to hide your IP address from others?
(17 Aug 2020, 11:59 )SheilaSnow96 Wrote: Could you gently explain a geek guy why the heck are you all using TOR? Do you really feel need to hide your IP address from others?
Many reasons here:
o- Providers block certain IPs
o- Providers/government track user activity
o- Agencies/services/police can attribute posts to IPs/home address
o- Agencies/services/police/copyright holders know what home address sharing/downloading what files
User 'Bergamot47' here - been offline for a while, been trying to upgrade my Retroshare version from 0.6.0 RC2 to the latest version 0.6.5 (I'm on Mac OS Catalina) to see if it makes a difference in terms of whether people can see my shared files (some could, e.g. Like Ra could see them, and from memory I think SheilaSnow96 above and a few others could, but about half of my friends could not). I reckon something to do with me not being on Tor, or maybe being on a Mac, or both. The latest version 0.6.5 seems to advertise the ability to set up Tor and Non-Tor versions using just the one installation instead of multiple installations, so it seemed like a good idea to try and install and see if that sorted the issue.

But it seems it does not work - the 'dmg' file for the 0.6.5 build seems to include the wrong RS version, someone seems to think on a current Github thread anyway, and when I install it goes back to 0.6.0 RC2, and I can't even get Tor to work at all. Downgrading to an older version of 'libnettle' via brew doesn't seem to help either. I've only found a couple of threads on this but it seems those users have the same problem.

Long shot this, but does anyone have Retroshare working through Tor on a Mac, and if so, what version of Retroshare is showing? If not then no worries, I'll either have to wait for a new 'dmg' package to be issued for Mac OS and hope that works, or buy a cheap Linux/Chrome OS netbook and install it on there - the latter option appeals as I could have a new toy to play with.
(17 Aug 2020, 20:22 )friendlychicken Wrote: or buy a cheap Linux
Yes Wink
Hi guys,
Got a few questions.
1. after i added 290+ keyrings, while some did get accepted - a whole lot of them are shown as "connection denied" - as shown by pic below:
hxxps://i.imgur.com/rGx9ehb.png
i would say of all the keys i added, only 1/10 of them were accepted while the rest are shown as "connection denied".
However, when i go to that person's profile and then manually click on the Accept Connection button, then it seems the connection is established and connected.
hxxps://i.imgur.com/pjTP7AJ.png
The connection denied simply just meant that the connection was unable to be made the first time around right? it doesn't necessarily mean that the other person does not want to connect with me correct?

2. when downloading an entire folder. say i downloaded the folder Athalia from user xxx to my download folder.... but i also want to grab the Athalia folder from another user because that person has a more complete collection. How does retroshare treat folders with identitical names? will it overwrite? create the second folder as Athalia(1)? or will it merge all the contents into one single Athalia folder?

thanks in advance
(18 Aug 2020, 14:16 )oedipusafterdark Wrote: The connection denied simply just meant that the connection was unable to be made the first time around right? it doesn't necessarily mean that the other person does not want to connect with me correct?
It means the other user either did not add your cert, or did not confirm your connection attempt (that user has to go to check logs, find connection attempts, click to accept).

(18 Aug 2020, 14:16 )oedipusafterdark Wrote: How does retroshare treat folders with identitical names? will it overwrite? create the second folder as Athalia(1)? or will it merge all the contents into one single Athalia folder?
Good question. I'm not sure. At least RS will not download files with the same checksum.
Let's assure we are talking about using RS+TOR instead of RS.
Quote:o- Providers block certain IPs
Right.
Quote:o- Providers/government track user activity
yeah, definitely they could see there is strange encrypted activity going on some port.
Quote:o- Agencies/services/police can attribute posts to IPs/home address
posts? What posts? It's just stream of encrypted binary data. There is indeed possible scenario when you upload nasty stuff without making the post anonymous, so they know who sent it and then they may check what ip addresses did this one named "dumbimbo11" used in past time and found him this way, right.
Quote:o- Agencies/services/police/copyright holders know what home address sharing/downloading what files
They don't because entire connection between retroshare nodes is encrypted as good as tor unless you tick some checkboxes which I like to tick anyway because it makes sharing plain stuff more convenient.

Tor or I2P is not necessary for having good time with RetroShare and I see that most people who get into RS by tor or i2p aren't coming back after first time.
P.S. it seems I can't into quoting.
(20 Aug 2020, 14:02 )SheilaSnow96 Wrote: posts? What posts?
E.g. on forums.
(20 Aug 2020, 14:02 )SheilaSnow96 Wrote: without making the post anonymous
If your IP is not hidden by Tor, your posts are not anonymous
(20 Aug 2020, 14:02 )SheilaSnow96 Wrote: They don't because entire connection between retroshare nodes is encrypted
How do you know, that your peer is not an agency? They can download from you, or you can download from them. In both cases it might be a legal issue.
The traffic is encrypted, but the IP address is not, because, it's, well peer-to-peer connection. Without Tor you can perfectly see all your peers, just like in torrent.
why does it show the second path as 0 files even when there are many files in it and I have set access to all 3?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 aaa.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RetroShare certs Like Ra 1,584 210,219 8 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
How to join retroshare forums? bambixoxo 3 1,983 23 Apr 2020, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: a.7832 (1) , Akiram (3) , akiramero (1) , AngelOfDeath (6) , animesuit (1) , AZL (2) , bebita (2) , benderftw (5) , blackest (2) , Blackshiinobi (6) , bobhoze (2) , bobthebuilder (3) , bob_page (1) , bzorl (6) , ccoyote (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Chloe (2) , cinon (1) , cjtl (20) , cobayo (1) , Comet70726 (9) , coomerguy69 (1) , Culmor (1) , danecook (1) , Denver92 (3) , dhf7b8g (3) , dkdeder (2) , DonRob (1) , Ellie (12) , ellysissy (1) , endy (1) , Fils (1) , friendlychicken (7) , Frogboy (1) , GCRhoads (6) , Goettingesucht (1) , Grazer1982 (2) , Greedybloodhound (3) , G_Matik (2) , Hazel (3) , iceykitsune (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jimkofandango (1) , jk31qqq (1) , kor faeron (1) , krinlyc (33) , Like Ra (196) , LiKitty (4) , lnome (1) , logicas (4) , longhai0 (1) , lurker (1) , Maiki (1) , Mari (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (5) , MindsEye (10) , mistbren (1) , molytery (3) , no smile (1) , nogginnig (1) , nystul (1) , oedipusafterdark (3) , Oldself (3) , omgJTL (7) , Penguin (2) , peterparker1337 (1) , pinkpanties (1) , pinkpillz2025 (10) , pixie (2) , PsyKink (2) , QueenAmber (4) , rebroad (1) , rekt123 (1) , rockyrambojoe (3) , Romanyapi1990 (1) , saffi_t (1) , sdtqwe4ty (1) , sentinel (4) , SheilaSnow96 (4) , shemhamforash (1) , sione92 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , Sissyrichiesuckler (1) , sleep77 (4) , spiraltone42 (2) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , sukkidinner (2) , sylents (6) , tarouza (1) , TaylorGrey (2) , testdrive06 (2) , thedongofapocalypse (3) , therealjesse92 (2) , tinyboi2 (1) , torel (1) , Tortdog13 (1) , TurkishSissy (1) , TwistedBell (1) , unconemi (1) , VulpineFoxs (4) , Weeble (1) , Whitegloves (1) , xanatrap (12) , xDDJ (1) , xorzee (1) , y0ullneverguess (3)