Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
New Male Silicone Chastity Device Cock Cage Sex Toys With 5 Penis Ring Adult Belt Brass Lock Standard/Short Cage A122/A235
$6.91-3%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Handmade Custom Pants Halloween Transparent Color Cosplay Masquerade ball
$646.87-64%

steel bondage
Removable Stainless Steel Spreader Bar for Sex Slave Cosplay Handcuffs Anklecuff Open Leg Restraint BDSM Bondage Sex Toy
$13.81-34%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women's Stockings Lace Top Thigh High Summer Thin Stockings Red Transparent Over The Knee Socks Black Long Pantyhose
$1.79

bondage leotard
Sexy Latex Bandage Lingerie Set Hollow Out Bare Chestg Leotard Women'S Leather Jacket Bondage Sm Suit Erotic Female Bodysuit Sex
$25.52-53%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Sexy Black High Waist Shiny Tights Glossy Oil Stocking Open Crotch Pantyhose Tight Women Erotic Sexy Lingerie 15 Deniers
$6.03-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RetroShare
Since adding a bunch of people, Retroshare is now crashing within about a minute of starting up. It gives no error message, just disappears. Googling has not been helpful. I suspect it's running out of memory for some reason (too many nodes/connections/etc.), but I can't find where to change settings for that. I suppose it's also possible one connection in particular is causing the crash, but I'm not sure how to figure that out. I currently have 143 trusted nodes. Does anybody have any idea where to start? I'm using version 0.6.5 on Windows.

Thanks in advance. 😊
SetUp Help Needed

I had retroShare working on my old laptop but it died and had to be replaced.  I forgot to save any configuration files and/or the steps I used the last time.  It took a few tries to get it right last time but now I can't seem to no matter what I try.

I'm on Windows 10.  There seems to be three different WIndows versions of retroShare.  Which should I use?

Should I set up a normal node or a hidden node?  Both?

If I need a hidden node, then how should I configure it?

The hynosis keyserver onion site never seems to be up.  Is there a problem with the site or has its URL changed?

I would appreciate any help anyone could provide.
How do I make a hidden services node on windows?
(07 Jul 2020, 02:16 )GCRhoads Wrote: SetUp Help Needed

I had retroShare working on my old laptop but it died and had to be replaced.  I forgot to save any configuration files and/or the steps I used the last time.  It took a few tries to get it right last time but now I can't seem to no matter what I try.

I'm on Windows 10.  There seems to be three different WIndows versions of retroShare.  Which should I use?

Should I set up a normal node or a hidden node?  Both?

If I need a hidden node, then how should I configure it?

The hynosis keyserver onion site never seems to be up.  Is there a problem with the site or has its URL changed?

I would appreciate any help anyone could provide.

Wahoo!  I now have it working.  Getting the hidden service up and working correctly took a significant amount of trial and error -- the values listed in the online documentation simply didn't work for me.
(10 Jul 2020, 03:50 )MindsEye Wrote: How do I make a hidden services node on windows?

I had trouble with this too and just recently finished so the process is still fresh enough in mind.

You can get download retroShare for Windows at https://retroshare.cc/downloads.html

1.) Make sure to download the version that is Portable and includes a Tor executable.  Do not download it to the usual places that Windows installs new programs (i.e. Not under C:/Program Files/ nor C:/Program Files (x86)).  I downloaded to my Desktop.

2.) Extract the archive to create a folder.

3.) Go inside the folder and double click on retroshare.exe to start it for the first time -- the first time you do this you may see a dialog box with messages about bootstrapping Tor.

4.) When retroshare finally comes up for the first time,  there will be a little box near the upper left saying "Normal Node".  Change this to "Hidden node (over Tor)."

5.) Pick and enter a username and a password.

6.) Use the mouse to move the cursor around your screen at least until the bar moving to the right moves far enough to turn green.  If you want, you can keep moving the cursor around until the bar reaches 100%.  I don't know what difference it makes but it should work as long as the bar is green.  Then click on "Go."

7) Click on the little "Preferences icon" near the top of the retroshare window.  Click on "Network" along the left side.

8) In the "Network Configuration" tab in the large right side, make sure that the Network mode is set to "Discovery On".  Along the far right side, there should be a green little circle with the descriptive text [Hidden mode].  Don't change anything else on this tab.

9) In the right side, click on the Hidden Service Configuration tab.  Underneath that, there will appear two tabs.  Click on the "Outgoing Manual Tor/I2P" tab if it is not aeady selected.  You should see on the far right, a little green circle next to the text "Tor outgoing Okay."  So far so good.  Don't change anything on this tab.

10) Select the Incoming tab.  Click on the little Test button on the far right.  In a few or several seconds, the little circle next to the text "Tor incoming ok" should turn green.  If it does, great!

UPDATE: (12/15/2022)  The process is now simpler with the most recent version of retroShare.  For step 11, the only thing you need to write down is your "Onion Address".

11) There is some important information on this tab that you need to WRITE DOWN.  There are two narrow side boxes labeled "Local Address" and "Onion Address".  The Local Address value should be grayed out and set to 127.0.0.1 (This is the URL for yourself)  The Onion Address will be set to some value consisting of a bunch of letters and numbers that ends with .onion.  This is the address of your hidden node on the Tor network.  WRITE THIS DOWN.  To the right of each of these bars, there will be a little box with some number in it.  These are the port numbers used by your local machine and by your hidden node.  WRITE DOWN BOTH numbers, one is associated with your local address and other with your Onion address.

12) Inside the retroshare folder, go inside the Data --> tor folder.

UPDATE: Skip step 13

13) open up the file "torrc" with a text editor (e.g. notepad) and enter the following two lines at the bottom of the file.

HiddenServiceDirectory C:/Users/ ... /tor/hidden_service/
HiddenServicePort <OnionPort#> 127.0.0.1:<localPort#>

The part "C:/Users/.../tor/" is the complete path to the current tor folder.  "hidden_service" is a subfolder that we are going to create.

The terms <OnionPort#> and <localPort#> should be replaced with the port numbers corresponding to the local and onion address that you wrote down from step 11.

UPDATE: Step 14 may not be necessary but it doesn't hurt to do it.

14) create the "hidden_service" subfolder and go inside it.  Create a text file named "hostname" which contains a single line -- the onion address that you wrote down from step 11.

Whew!  You're done with the hard part.

15) Now you can quit retroShare and then restart it (by double clicking on the retroshare.exe file again).  Now when you log in don't click on the little remember me box -- you can do this on subsequent logins if you wish.  You are good to go!

16) Add other people's certifications from this thread!  First click on the Home icon on retroShare.  You can add a certification as follows

(a) Select and copy a certification text.
(b) On retroshare, click the button "Add friends certificate" that is inside the box containing the text "Did you receive a certificate from a friend?"
© Click the "Paste Certificate" button near the top of the resulting window.
(d) Click the "Next" button near the bottom-right.  Then click the "Finish" button.
A window titled Connection Progress will appear.  You can safely click on the OK button near the bottom right which will cause the window to disappear while the connection attempt goes on in the background.  This can save you from having dozens of windows open when are adding lots of certificates at once.

Repeat this for each certificate you want to add.

It can take a very long time before you start seeing any friends in retroshare.  You might have to keep retroshare up for 8 or 24 consecutive hours before you can see anything.  If you click on the Files icon and then click on the "Friends files" button, you can see friends and navigate (or search) through the folder/directory structure of the files they are sharing.

Good Luck!
(10 Jul 2020, 13:57 )GCRhoads Wrote: the values listed in the online documentation simply didn't work for me.
Yes, that's the tricky part, as the defaults are different across the platforms.
(10 Jul 2020, 15:24 )GCRhoads Wrote: the process is still fresh enough in mind.
Thanks much @GCRhoads! I linked your tutorial in the first post!
I got a message saying that tor won't start. I added the code to torrc and then created the hidden_service folder with hostname in it.
(11 Jul 2020, 00:38 )MindsEye Wrote: I got a message saying that tor won't start. I added the code to torrc and then created the hidden_service folder with hostname in it.

Did you try it again later?  It's at least conceivable that some internet problem occurred.

Does your router have a port-forwarding firewall?  Home routers generally do not have firewalls and ones that do will specifically mention the firewall. If you don't know, the answer is no.

The only other thing I can think of is that the retroShare archive file got partially corrupted during the download (due to noise)(*).   You can try downloading it again -- save it under a different name or in a different location.  After extracting/expanding the archive, go into the top level folder and copy the two files "tor.exe" and "tor-gencert.exe" and paste them into the retroShare folder you are currently trying to get working (yes, replace the old ones with the new.).  Now cross your fingers and try running the same retroShare.exe file.  If that doesn't work, you can delete the older retroShare and start over with the new one you just downloaded.  Yes, I know that is a pain.

Hopefully, you manage to get it working. 

(*) It is possible to verify whether the downloaded file is correct by using the SHA256 checksums listed in a file on the download page.  To do so, you can open up a command window, navigate to the location of the downloaded archive file, and type in a command that I would have to look up -- running this command will produce the SHA256 checksum which you can compare with the one on download site.  If they are not the same, then the downloaded file is corrupted.
For Tor on Windows you can use the Tor Browser (Firefox with built-in Tor): https://www.torproject.org/download That built-in Tor can be used for RetroShare as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RetroShare certs Like Ra 1,576 208,961 Yesterday, 11:05
Last Post: Like Ra
How to join retroshare forums? bambixoxo 3 1,972 23 Apr 2020, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: a.7832 (1) , Akiram (3) , akiramero (1) , AngelOfDeath (6) , animesuit (1) , AZL (2) , bebita (1) , benderftw (5) , blackest (2) , Blackshiinobi (6) , bobhoze (2) , bobthebuilder (3) , bob_page (1) , bzorl (6) , ccoyote (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Chloe (2) , cinon (1) , cjtl (20) , cobayo (1) , Comet70726 (9) , coomerguy69 (1) , Culmor (1) , danecook (1) , Denver92 (3) , dhf7b8g (3) , dkdeder (2) , DonRob (1) , Ellie (12) , ellysissy (1) , endy (1) , Fils (1) , friendlychicken (7) , Frogboy (1) , GCRhoads (6) , Goettingesucht (1) , Grazer1982 (2) , Greedybloodhound (3) , G_Matik (2) , Hazel (3) , iceykitsune (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jimkofandango (1) , jk31qqq (1) , kor faeron (1) , krinlyc (33) , Like Ra (195) , LiKitty (4) , lnome (1) , logicas (4) , longhai0 (1) , Maiki (1) , Mari (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (5) , MindsEye (10) , mistbren (1) , molytery (3) , no smile (1) , nogginnig (1) , nystul (1) , oedipusafterdark (3) , Oldself (3) , omgJTL (7) , Penguin (2) , peterparker1337 (1) , pinkpanties (1) , pinkpillz2025 (10) , pixie (2) , PsyKink (2) , QueenAmber (4) , rebroad (1) , rekt123 (1) , rockyrambojoe (3) , Romanyapi1990 (1) , saffi_t (1) , sdtqwe4ty (1) , sentinel (4) , SheilaSnow96 (4) , shemhamforash (1) , sione92 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , Sissyrichiesuckler (1) , sleep77 (4) , spiraltone42 (2) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , sukkidinner (2) , sylents (6) , tarouza (1) , TaylorGrey (2) , testdrive06 (2) , thedongofapocalypse (3) , therealjesse92 (2) , tinyboi2 (1) , torel (1) , Tortdog13 (1) , TurkishSissy (1) , TwistedBell (1) , unconemi (1) , VulpineFoxs (4) , Weeble (1) , Whitegloves (1) , xanatrap (12) , xDDJ (1) , xorzee (1) , y0ullneverguess (3)