Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Men Shiny Thin COCk Pouch Bodysuit Oil Glossy Sheer Body Stocking Dance Tights Shaping Pantyhose Night Club Gay Wear
$53.16-32%

CYOMI
CYOMI 2TH Silicone Realistic Pussy Pants Hip Enhancer Fake Vagina Crossdress Transgender Underwear Sexy Butt Padding Shapewear
$463.79-69%

exotic lingerie
Women Sexy PU Leather Harness Sexy Lingerie BDSM Sexual Outfit Garter Belt Fetish Erotic Gothic Sex Costume Babydoll Underwear
$2.61

anal
Anal Analgesic Sex Lubricants Water Based Warming Lube Pain Relief Ice Lubricant for Gay Women Adult Products Massage Oil 4Ml #2
$2.09-30%

anal training
New Adjustable Extreme Anal Dilator Vaginal Speculum Huge Metal Butt Plug SM Anus Training Fist Anal Sex Tools For Woman Men Gay
$43.56-50%

mouth gag
3 Size Soft Silicone Open Mouth Gag Ball BDSM Bondage Restraints Sex Toys for Adults Slave Open Hole Breathable Gag for Couples
$6.72

transparent panties
Sexy Ladies Cotton Mesh Transparent Panties Thongs String lingerie Fashion Low-Rise Women Underwear Seamless Briefs 1pcs yq01
$0.96-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Requesting help for a simple scenario
I'm looking for a nice scenario for those quiet nights when everything gets boring. Nothing too hard or too soft, just right for a relaxing self bondage night. As well as various hoods and tonnes of rope, I have the following items.
- 2 sets of wrist cuffs (One is lockable)
- Ankle Cuffs
- Various Gags
- Collar and Leash
- Lockable mittens
- Various nipple clamps and a cups.
-Eyelets. (Floor is cement under carpet unfortunately)
-A few padlocks, more can be brought if needed.
Watch them squirm~ 
Here's something that I like, and may even do tonight if I have the energy 😊 Basically it's a hogtie that can be easy or hard depending on how devious you feel.

Mandatory
  • Rope around ankles and looped under heels (I wear heels)
  • Lockable wrist cuffs
  • Gag
  • Chain around 2 feet in length
  • 3 padlocks (1 for hogtie, 2 for wrist cuffs)
Optional
  • Rope around knees
  • Rope around chest to pin upper arms
  • Pantyhose waistbands around elbows
  • Blindfold
  • Plugs or clamps
The main point is the chain is looped between the wrist cuffs and the rope loop under the heels. The heel loop makes the hogtie a little harder by raising the connect point from the ankles to the heels. If you can thread the chain through the cuffs, great. If not, connect the cuffs to the chain before putting them on your wrists.

The key to the hogtie chain can be anywhere you like. Right next to you, another room, or even hanging from a ice-stocking setup. Once you get that key you can release the hogtie but you are still tied. Now you hop, crawl, or squirm your way to the other key which will release you wrist cuffs and allow you to untie yourself.

Hope this helps!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Requesting self-bondage ideas JackWong25 19 6,545 06 May 2021, 19:00
Last Post: JackWong25
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,685 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Scenario help Gingersub 13 5,182 04 Dec 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Gingersub
Simple Scenario Please TiedTight 1 2,734 30 Jun 2017, 20:31
Last Post: Max515
Need help improving a scenario Sbryan 23 10,841 01 Jan 2016, 19:59
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Frank (1) , Scales (1)