Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Men Sheer Mesh See Through Bodysuit Sleeveless Transparent Jumpsuit High Slit Tight Elastic Leotard Seductive Erotic Lingerie
$44.77

speerise
SPEERISE Women Basic Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Leotard One Piece Adult Scoop Neck Stretch Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancing Wear
$21.77-29%

mens shiny pantyhose
New Men's Sexy Silk Sock Leggings Sheer Oil Shiny Ultra-Thin Pantyhose Pouch Sheath Stockings Tights Bottoms Underwear
$40.34

Ftshist
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.38

shiny swimsuit
Satin Glossy Women One-piece Swimsuit Body Suits Silky Tights Shiny Sports Wetsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Plus Size Bathing Suits
$376.83-30%

bondage leotard
Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie High Elastic Garter Set
$12.12-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Prince Albert Wand & Glans Ring
I have come across this item of cock jewellery and have to say, despite the feeling it will hurt like buggery (I guess a good gag will help there), it really makes me feel quite excited at the prospect of inserting the tube and fitting the collar around my cock.

Has anyone had any experience of this item (and I mean the non-pierced variety)?

Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this) and wonder if both could be used simultaneously?

I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath and then plastic, see-through panties over the top. That I imagine would be the ultimate for me in self bondage under my nurse/maid uniform and layered aprons, while doing the housework.

Any thoughts?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
(15 May 2010, 03:48 )pvcpinafore Wrote: Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this)
. . .
I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath . . .

Ha, that's what I was hoping for. Read this: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!

How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!
Yeah, I usually do 😉

(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?

No, but I tried to insert thin objects down the urethra. Do not like the feeling. Quite stingy.
Yeah, I can imagine that takes a lot of getting used to.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , pvcpinafore (3)