Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
RAOPIN Huge Realistic Shemale Fake Boobs False Breast Forms Crossdressers Silicone Breast Tits For Drag s Mastectomy Transgender
$128.25-52%

XCKNY
XCKNY Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight garter belt sling sexy socks men and women classic body bound underwear
$36.95-44%

masturbator
Male Glan Massager Penis Stimulator Delay Stamina Trainer Vibrator Oral Climax Male Masturbator Aircraft Cup Sex Toys for Men
$11.45-4%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Latex Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Glossy Pencil Skirt Night Club Party Music Festival Costume
$10.43

Leosoxs lingerie
Nurse Sexy Lingerie Uniform Temptation Nurse Underwear Roleplay Transparent Pajamas Bed Flirting Hot Passion Set Midnight Charm
$6.34

stainless steel cock
top stainless steel penis ring heavy cock rings sex rings toys for men 38/40/45/50/57mm C108
$7.26-3%

SXXY
SXXY 8 Styles Black Realistic Penis Sleeve With Anti-drop Liquid Silicone Dick Enlargement Device For Men Delayed Ejaculation
$60.50-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Prince Albert Wand & Glans Ring
I have come across this item of cock jewellery and have to say, despite the feeling it will hurt like buggery (I guess a good gag will help there), it really makes me feel quite excited at the prospect of inserting the tube and fitting the collar around my cock.

Has anyone had any experience of this item (and I mean the non-pierced variety)?

Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this) and wonder if both could be used simultaneously?

I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath and then plastic, see-through panties over the top. That I imagine would be the ultimate for me in self bondage under my nurse/maid uniform and layered aprons, while doing the housework.

Any thoughts?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
(15 May 2010, 03:48 )pvcpinafore Wrote: Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this)
. . .
I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath . . .

Ha, that's what I was hoping for. Read this: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!

How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!
Yeah, I usually do 😉

(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?

No, but I tried to insert thin objects down the urethra. Do not like the feeling. Quite stingy.
Yeah, I can imagine that takes a lot of getting used to.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , pvcpinafore (3)