Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Prince Albert Wand & Glans Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have come across this item of cock jewellery and have to say, despite the feeling it will hurt like buggery (I guess a good gag will help there), it really makes me feel quite excited at the prospect of inserting the tube and fitting the collar around my cock.

Has anyone had any experience of this item (and I mean the non-pierced variety)?

Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this) and wonder if both could be used simultaneously?

I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath and then plastic, see-through panties over the top. That I imagine would be the ultimate for me in self bondage under my nurse/maid uniform and layered aprons, while doing the housework.

Any thoughts?
(15 May 2010, 03:48 )pvcpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]Further, I am also turned on by the idea of a cock cage, the transparent, plastic cage that is padlocked closed (again not tried this)
. . .
I think my ultimate would be to combine the two with sheathed rubber pants underneath . . .

Ha, that's what I was hoping for. Read this: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!

How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?
(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting- it looks like you've thoroughly looked into this!
Yeah, I usually do 😉

(16 May 2010, 03:13 )pvcpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]How about the wand/glans ring thing? Ever tried that?

No, but I tried to insert thin objects down the urethra. Do not like the feeling. Quite stingy.
Yeah, I can imagine that takes a lot of getting used to.