Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Flashing Evening Birthday Celebrate Blue Rhinestones Sleeveless Transparent Dress Floor-length Costume Sexy Fancy Outfit lunhui
$135.52-19%

exotic lingerie
Womens Ladies Shiny Exotic Apparel Bodysuits Catsuit Metallic Leather Bodysuit Lace-up Lingerie Micro Bikini Wetlook Clubwear
$7.59-30%

XCKNY
XCKNY 3XL Satin GLOSSY pants opaque Pantyhose Shiny Wet look Tights Sexy Stockings Japanese Slim High Thights Women swim pants
$59.97-54%

vac-u-lock toy
DTSUDU Noiseless Premium Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Toy Love Machine for Woman Sex Products
$43.56-44%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

app electric shock
APP Remote Electric Shock Vaginal Kegel Ball Vibrating Egg Vibrator Femme Wireless G Spot Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys For Women
$33.64-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 88cm Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Stilettos Cute Round Toe 110cm Outside Long Outside Shaft Length Fetish Boot Plus
$325.49-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
I've not made many feminization files of any kind, but the few I have are more about positive reinforcement than any humiliation or sissification content, so this feels like the right thread for them.

I made a pair of Stepford Wife brainwashing loops for the Mind-Melting Machine VR app a few months ago, mostly because it felt like the most fitting use of a VR headset that nobody had created yet. While not entirely my usual interest it was very fun to make them as positive feminization files so I modified them into audio-only files so that those without VR can join in the fun. The focus is on a more feminine mindset rather than any physical changes, so they're suitable for anyone who wants to be a wife.

Quote:Have you ever fantasized about becoming the perfect housewife? Have you dreamt of being a supportive and faithful bride to the one you love? Have you ever wanted to be as devoted to your housework as you are to to your spouse's emotional and physical needs? Set an alarm, put the file on loop and pop on your headphones to get brainwashed into being a Stepford Housewife, you'll never be unhappy again!

For anyone who wishes they were a cheerful 50s-style housewife. Two slightly different versions exist - one for becoming the devoted wife of a husband, the other for those who'd rather be the bride of a woman - making you happy to cook, clean and stay blissfully in love with your ideal spouse.

Female TTS audio. Installs the trigger "Smiling Stepford Submission" to return to this state.

Stepford Wife To A Loving Husband.mp3 (Size: 11 MB )

Stepford Wife To A Loving Wife.mp3 (Size: 11.2 MB )

Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
(23 Jun 2019, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Another very positive file (strictly speaking, it's not hypnosis), which uses very effective NLP/psychotherapy techniques (dissociation, association, swish) that might help you with various issues. I wonder if it helped with my issues in the long term, but I like the short-term effects. Will see...

Part 1:
are we supposed to listen to the 3 parts in a row uninterupted or one at a time in diferent days?
(27 Jun 2020, 17:08 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: are we supposed to listen to the 3 parts in a row uninterupted or one at a time in diferent days?
It depends on your reaction, ability to visualise, energy level, concentration, etc. I would make a pause after each one. As I said, it's not a hypnosis, but a set of techniques, that require your active mental involvement.
(27 Jun 2020, 17:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Jun 2020, 17:08 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: are we supposed to listen to the 3 parts in a row uninterupted or one at a time in diferent days?
It depends on your reaction, ability to visualise, energy level, concentration, etc. I would make a pause after each one. As I said, it's not a hypnosis, but a set of techniques, that require your active mental involvement.
So let's say my visualisation is so so and I dont know energy levels but I can concentrate and follow the steps though in the part 2 I did it twice today cuz I blanked out for some reason, I "woke up" not in the sense from sleep but in the sense of spacing out, I trewmbled a bit all over. I did part 1 yesterday, in your opinion is it good progress?

Also for reference my reference model of how I would love to be is Jane Sinner(without the tatoos too hard to imagine, too much detail)
(27 Jun 2020, 19:06 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: Also for reference my reference model of how I would love to be is Jane Sinner
Post your favourite photo! (Or photos?)
(28 Jun 2020, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Jun 2020, 19:06 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: Also for reference my reference model of how I would love to be is Jane Sinner
Post your favourite photo! (Or photos?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Jane_Sinner-05.jpg     Jane_Sinner-04.jpg     Jane_Sinner-03.jpg     Jane_Sinner-02.jpg     Jane_Sinner-01.jpg     Jane_Sinner-06.jpg   
(28 Jun 2020, 04:33 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: [Image: post_2_1593363655_1238819afaa78a12ee9fd0..._thumb.jpg]   
I like this one! (sans tattoo, please)
(28 Jun 2020, 18:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jun 2020, 04:33 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: [Image: post_2_1593363655_1238819afaa78a12ee9fd0..._thumb.jpg]   
I like this one! (sans tattoo, please)
 I'll use it for my visualisation, though I'll do it without cloths for a better understanding of the body, I was aeady using one that was close to the shape, my initial reference was the one she is on her knees.
 I'll do part 1 and part 2 for the next week from monday to sunday and I'll tell you if I feel any different!
 Should I make a habit out of these exercises? like once or twice a day?
(28 Jun 2020, 18:38 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: Should I make a habit out of these exercises? like once or twice a day?
This is something you might want to try and test by yourself. I would say - do not overdo. Even the most "radical" tists advise to use their files once a day. Unless it's a loop, of course.
(28 Jun 2020, 18:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jun 2020, 18:38 )DesperateSissyAlice Wrote: Should I make a habit out of these exercises? like once or twice a day?
This is something you might want to try and test by yourself. I would say - do not overdo. Even the most "radical" tists advise to use their files once a day. Unless it's a loop, of course.
 Thank you, I'll heed your advice^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 114,489 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 27,919 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,610 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,103 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,769 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)