Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Japanese Womens Glossy High Cut Bodysuit Sexy See Through Thong Leotard One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tight Backless Bathing Suit
$122.73-30%

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Ezreal Cosplay Costume LOL HEARTSTEEL GQ Ezreal Black Unisex Suit Halloween Full Set with Glasses
$153.32-50%

glossy body suit
Satin Glossy Japanese Sexy Swim Suit Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve High Cut One Piece Body Suits Tight Women Swimwear Bathing Suits
$139.92-29%

latex one piece
Women Cutout Shiny Patent Leather Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Catsuit Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Nightclub
$149.02-29%

latex one piece
Womens Cutout Patent Leather Jumpsuit Lingeire One Piece Open Crotch Latex Bodysuit with A Buckle Closure Buckle Catsuit Costume
$8.24-34%

bondage suit
Womens Sleepwear Sexy Ladies Erotic Lingerie Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex
$24.24-58%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
OK, I'm back from the friends. It took me more than an hour to shake it off. Very weird and confusing feelings.

After I was bound&gagged&used in the shower (see the "Feminizing Showerbot" thread), my arms grabbed the nearest panties and put them on regardless my attempt to refuse it. And that made the whole things more serious. I immediately felt nice and sensitive breasts, and as I said, the first thought was "I'm a woman". I managed to pull the panties off and get off the bathroom. We were in a hurry to drive to our friends. But the next piece of clothes (that I was planning to don anyway) was thin sheer Oroblu "Second Skin" pantyhose, and there came another "wave". I put on a t-shirt and automatically pulled the hem down, so it resembled a mini dress. I had to force myself to put on jeans. Suddenly all male clothes began to feel ... wrong...

Most likely it was a combined effect from several files, but it was kinda unexpectedly spectacular.
Just discovered this short loop, which might be quite useful:

Quote:This training file is a simple feminization weight loss file. It has no induction or awakening, as it is meant to be looped. This file encourages better eating habits, and exercise to achieve a more feminine body.

FemWeightLoss_Affirmations_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 1.11 MB )

Not an MtF hypnosis, but about MtF hypnosis and self-hynosis.

https://autumnasphodel.com/301/male-to-female-hypnosis
Not directly related to feminization, but can be very helpful.

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=159
This will cause all body, pubic, under arm , beard and moustache hair to fall out and not grow back. Shaving will act like a trigger and speed up the process in any area you shave. Warning, shaving any area not mentioned in this file will cause hair to fall out there too, ie...shave your head and you will be bald..

As always, read the script first. Brows and lashes are not considered as hair in this file, and excluded from the effects.

Curse_Shaving_(Subliminal).mp3 (Size: 11.9 MB )

I tried only the silent subliminal version (did not have time for proper sessions). The uploaded file is subliminal, but not silent.

Attached Files
Curse_Shaving_(Script).txt (Size: 9.21 KB )
I saw many files for making your face feminine and beautiful.  Any volunteers to test? ;P

Let's start with this one:

Quote:This creation works to give you a forced facial feminization now! You can multi-task while listening and also sleep while listening as well.

Hidden affirmations include:

I am receiving a forced feminization now!
My body is reacting to these pure feminizing frequencies now!
these feminization affirmations are changing my body now!
I am receiving a forced facial feminization now!
My face is becoming very feminine now!
This forced facial feminization is working now!
I am receiving a forced facial feminization by listening to these binaural beats!
This forced feminization subliminal works!
My face is reacting to this forced facial feminization subliminal very well!
My face is becoming feminized now! My face looks very feminine now!
This forced facial feminization is working now!
I am obtaining a successful forced facial feminization now!
I love my new feminized face!

And much more....

Attached Files
Male to Female Face Transition Boost Subliminal Track + Binaural Beat [360p].webm (Size: 8.99 MB )

Very similar to the above, but the affirmations are written differently:

Get an irresistible seductive beautiful face.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IBL5NyDcQ

Quote:Subliminal Affirmations Include:

I'M ASKING MY BODY TO TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY SEDUCTIVE NOW!
I'M ASKING MY BODY TO TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY BEAUTIFUL NOW!
BODY I ASK YOU PERMISSION TO CHANGE & TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY SEDUCTIVE NOW!
BODY I ASK YOU PERMISSION TO CHANGE & TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY BEAUTIFUL NOW!
BODY, I NEED YOU TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY SEDUCTIVE NOW!
BODY, I NEED YOU TO TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY BEAUTIFUL NOW!
BODY, I NEED YOU TO TRANSFORM MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY BEAUTIFUL FASTER! BODY, I NEED YOU TO CHANGE MY FACE TO BECOME MORE IRRESISTIBLY BEAUTIFUL FASTER! BODY, I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO CHANGE MY FACE TO BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW!
BODY, PLEASE LISTEN TO MY REQUESTS NOW! MY FACE IS CHANGING NOW!
MY FACE IS TRANSFORMING NOW! MY FACE IS CHANGING FASTER! MY FACE IS TRANSFORMING FASTER!
MY FACE IS CHANGING SO FAST!
MY FACE IS TRANSFORMING SO FAST!
I LOVE MY NEW FACIAL CHANGES!
I AM SEEING NEW FACIAL CHANGES I LOVE MY NEW FACIAL TRANSFORMATION!
I AM SEEING MY NEW FACIAL TRANSFORMATION! BODY, CHANGE MY FACE NOW BASED ON THESE SUBLIMINALS NOW!
BODY, TRANSFORM MY FACE NOW BASED ON THESE SUBLIMINALS
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Attached Files
GET AN IRRESISTIBLE SEDUCTIVE BEAUTIFUL FACE! SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS FREQUENCY HYPNOSIS MEDITATION-u0IBL5NyDcQ.mp3 (Size: 5.8 MB )

I'll try all of it 😁
I've tried them - got strange sensations in my face. Possibly just my imagination, but this is how it usually begins to work. Here's two more similar files:

Get a Beautiful Feminine Face - Frequency Subliminal Binaural Isochronic Spells.mp3 (Size: 30.45 MB )

Male to Female Face Transition Boost Subliminal Track + Binaural Beat.mp3 (Size: 11.54 MB )

Another file to alter your dreams.

Quote:This file makes you dream highly erotic dreams about entering a school for feminization. In your dreams you attend a feminization school, where you are trained to dress like a woman, wear makeup, walk, talk and behave like a woman in every way. You are given a female name, and you change more and more into becoming a female. This is highly desirable to you. The dreams spill into your everyday life. You remember all the dreams vividly, and what you dream starts affecting your reality. The file is not intended to cause physical change – only mental. The file is strongly addictive.

Cardigan - Feminization School Dream.mp3 (Size: 26.53 MB )

Another complex file. Listening to it once did not do anything, but provoking fantasies 😁
Quote:Making you female - Episode 1

Feminization - Male To Female Transformation

This is a recording I made to help transform myself. It uses a suggestive female voice in multiple channels combined with brain waves to create a trance like state while listening to suggestions and a hybrid form of hypnosis.

It is not suggested that you listen to this if you do not want to change the way that you think.

Try listening to each channel of the voice, there is a left, right, and center with a very faint additional center voice, can you focus on each one? Alternatively, you can just relax and focus on the brain wave sounds and let the voices pour into you. It is not necessary to focus and listen on the voices as they are entering your subliminal mind.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWnFI5B3Xjw

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 114,158 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 27,880 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,607 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,098 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,766 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)