Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Womens Classic Thong Bodysuit high cut Sexy Ladie body dancing plus size dancewear overalls Suits Skin tights Underwear Shapers
$151.01-35%

latex tights
Womens Wetlook Leggings Latex Leather Trousers Open Crotch Open Butt Tights Long Pants Sexy Clubwear Pole Dance Rave Party Pants
$30.66-27%

telescopic masturbator
UNIMAT Automatic Male Masturbator for Men 360° Wrapping Immersive Thrusting Experience Telescopic Cup Adult Sex Toys for Men
$77.51-50%

latex fetish
BIG SALE! Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-25%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

latex one piece
Cartoon One Piece Theme DIY Balloons Party Supplies Birthday Banner Latex Balloon Decoration Cake Supplies Kid Girl gift
$13.25-29%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Step Foot Tights 120D Velvet Medias Seamless Pantyhose Elastic Hosiery Slim Collants
$4.13-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
More visualizations and positive feelings:

5 - The Perfect Day Feminine Fantasy.mp3 (Size: 19.04 MB )

Attached Files
5 - The Perfect Day Feminine Fantasy.txt (Size: 12.25 KB )
The last part - affirmations.

6 - Femme and Fabulous Affirmations.mp3 (Size: 27.14 MB )

Another very positive file (strictly speaking, it's not hypnosis), which uses very effective NLP/psychotherapy techniques (dissociation, association, swish) that might help you with various issues. I wonder if it helped with my issues in the long term, but I like the short-term effects. Will see...

Part 1:

Conscience-Feminization.mp3 (Size: 30.56 MB )

This is Part 2.

Meet-inner-Woman.mp3 (Size: 14.46 MB )

And a tutorial how to use this audio:

time-less-principals-of-self-hypnosis.pdf (Size: 559.11 KB )
Part 3: How do girls learn to walk and talk

xsway-hips.jpg   

Quote:Girls start swinging their hips around the age of 11 or 12 and they practice a whole lot. When they make mistakes, they learn from their mistakes, and that's how it becomes their second nature.
Then they sway their hips on automatically, but that's not going to happen with you as early or as easily. Unless...
...you inject the sway of your hips into your mind and convince your body to be comfortable with the swing.
How is that possible?

The Direct Education Method: The Direct Education Method integrates the "how to" instructions directly in your body and mind. It is as simple as when your food is digested. You just have to eat it and that's all.
It is the same with the Direct Education Method.
Once you have convinced your body and mind to walk, talk, and act like a female you'll be surprised that all the minute gestures and expressions are vibrating from within. You cannot generate these vibrations by watching some tutorials.
And these are the things that are the real reflections of being a female.

How-Girls.mp3 (Size: 13.64 MB )

Does anybody want to try ViVe's "Feminine Conditioning"?

Quote:This is feminine condtioning. It is a bit different than the usual feminization file. First of all – it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt – that’s aeady in your mind!

It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive, and when you do it – it will condition you subtly to display this behaviour more frequently. The same goes for stereotypical male behaviours – just that it conditions you to display them less frequent. The change will not be there when you have listened to this file, little girl! No – it will happen gradually! Over the coming weeks and month!

And of course – as it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it. It’s something you can only see in hindsight… realizing how much you have changed! The second thing is that it makes every behaviour feel very good and natural – and thereby free of any guilt! So if you boil it down – it will change you into the girl you want to be! Into the perfect image of a girl that’s in your mind! In a lot of ways it works like the “dumbing down” files… but it’s more “girling up”! Use headphones!

https://vive-hypnosis.com/wp-content/upl...ioning.mp3

Feminine_Conditioning.mp3 (Size: 73.45 MB )

Ill give it a try, thank you.
Very soothing and calming.

Quote:BEAUTY MASK - Have you ever wished you had a magical mask that could transform your face to a more feminine one? Use this beauty mask to help you achieve a softer more feminine face. Once you listen you will be addicted. The more you listen, the more results you will notice! Post hypnotic triggers and suggestions will help you put the right foods into your body, and care for your skin in such a way to magically transform it! During this session, you will channel all of your energy into face modifications. You will stand back and marvel at the power of your mind!

Beauty Mask.mp3 (Size: 18.03 MB )

Quote:TRANSFORM XY TO XX - New release June 05. Slowly see yourself transform daily in your mirror. Your skin will become softer. Your hair will become long, shiny, & beautiful. Your nails will grow long and strong. You will notice subtle changes in the mirror on a daily basis until you wake one morning to find yourself completely transformed into the woman of your dreams! Give in to the power of your mind! This recording has over 20 background tracks, plus subliminals.

Transform XY to XX.mp3 (Size: 9.64 MB )

(23 Jun 2019, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Another very positive file (strictly speaking, it's not hypnosis), which uses very effective NLP/psychotherapy techniques (dissociation, association, swish) that might help you with various issues. I wonder if it helped with my issues in the long term, but I like the short-term effects.
Yep, I must say that these NLP techniques worked right after the first and the only listen. I can't say about the feminization effect, because I was mostly working on controlling my emotions. Yoga and qigong are very effective, but NLP works perfectly when you know where and how to pinpoint the efforts.

This file CAN be used to change yourself. Highly recommended! But all warnings apply. I hope I knew (and know) what I was doing here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 114,270 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 27,888 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,607 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,098 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,766 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)