Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Erotic Games Bondage Rope Bdsm Exotic Accessories Shibari Tying Equipment Slave Binding Restraint Tie Up Binder Sexual Shop Toys
$79.13-50%

faak
FAAK Realistic Penis Sleeve Large Silicone Black Sheath With Anti-drop Ring Open-ended Cock Enlargement Sex Toys For Men
$67.28-52%

ultrathin pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

mens shiny pantyhose
Male Pantyhose Mens Sleepwear Oil Shiny Pantyhose Seamless Sexy Sheath Open Silky Sissy Soft Clubwear Stockings
$93.62-55%

shibari
Slave Bdsm Sex Bondage Rope Shibari Strap Sm Restraints Belt Fetish Handcuffs BDSM Adult Toys For Couple
$62.90

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$6.64

wig hair
Customized Your Own Logo Or Name Adjustable Edge Elastic Band For Wigs Frontal Wrap Headband Black 2.5 3 3.5Cm Hair Accossories
$182.10-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Hipnotized - Female body Feminization Trance

Have a hourglass figure and sway those hips!

Hipnotized - Female body Feminization Trance.mp3 (Size: 21.12 MB )

@cocotranse - any file descriptions/scripts? I like the suggestions in your Complete Confidence In My Female Identity file. (The scripts sound familiar, though...)

Sayingthat... Why those voice distortions and very low level of recordings - -60dB!? Difficult to understand, unless you want the voice to be kinda subliminal...
(21 Mar 2021, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: @cocotranse  - any file descriptions/scripts? I like the suggestions in your Complete Confidence In My Female Identity file. (The scripts sound familiar, though...)

Sayingthat... Why those voice distortions and very low level of recordings - -60dB!? Difficult to understand, unless you want the voice to be kinda subliminal...

These two files are old, I believe, I don't think I ever particularly liked that tist so I don't know details. She (well, it's TTS, so who knows) says her name is 'destiny' in the first few seconds, that's probably enough to go off.
Being old and put in a video will compress the audio a bit. The one she linked in the CSS thread is a catgirl (from WMM) file, which I believe are newer and have a better quality TTS.
(22 Mar 2021, 16:59 )napras-sword Wrote: her name is 'destiny' in the first few seconds
Yep, indeed, I missed it!
Ah, found it. That's why it sounds familiar.

Hypnotic Affirmations: Feminization: Complete Confidence in My Female Identity

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC9FZh-_dNE

This hypnotic affirmation feminization recording,  complete confidence in my female identity, is one of a series of feminization recordings, we have produced here at keys to feminization, designed to install and strengthen, different aspects and pathways, of your inner woman. The part of your subconscious mind that contains your female identity, beliefs and mindsets. With these hypnotic affirmations, we will be programming this part of your subconscious mind. My name is destiny. And I am here now. To take you on a journey. To the inside. Where magical transformation can happen. Because it fills your mind now. A wonderful feeling of letting go. And because you can hear them.

The beats in the background. They are designed to entrance you. With brain wave entrainment. And your brainwave most match them. Because it is what they do. And as the pulses slow down. As they are starting to do now. Your brainwaves must follow. Slowing down with them. Like they are starting to do now. And as your brainwaves become slower.  Like they are starting to do now. Because when they slow down, you naturally go into trance. Like you are starting to do now. So you can surrender to your destiny. As a woman now. Feeling your female muscles relax. Deeper into trance.  And you know you can. go deeply into trance now.  And to find yourself responding. To my hypnotic voice. Deep inside your mind.  Feeling the hypnotic power. Of my words. Your mind melting to the pleasure of surrender. Because a female mind can surrender. To the pleasure of trance. So your find yourself responding. In a deeply hypnotic feminine way. Feeling the power of my words. To move you. Deep inside your mind. So you feel the pleasure more and more. The pleasure of listening to my voice. Feels so entrancing. Making it feel so good. To let go and sink deeper. Deeper into hypnosis now. yes that's right.it is good to feel. yourself going deeper. because it allows you to feel feelings. interesting feelings. those deeply hypnotic feelings. of going into trance. allowing yourself to let go. and melt away. And feel my pleasure inside you. Making you eager to respond. To my deeply compelling suggestions. Allowing me to reprogram your mind. So you can feel the pleasure. Of changing. Deep in your hypnotised mind. Allowing you to be open. To your hypnotic changes. Deeply feminine changes. That you confidently embrace now.  Wanting me. To take you deeper. Like I am taking you deeper now. Knowing I can take you very deep. Into that deeply feminine part of your mind. Wanting to respond. To my deep programming of your mind. Because this is a deep desire for you now. knowing your subconscious will naturally express your feminine nature,  and all you can see is a naturally beautiful and confident woman. As you find every part of you, absorbed into your feminine nature, completely and naturally. Allowing you to embrace your female life, fully and without question.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidBradley1949/videos
http://keystofeminization.com/
Feminine You Take Over Stage-1

minerelaxer Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=8762

Do you want your feminine side to take over? Do you want to unleash the woman you know you are? Then by all means listen to stage one of this series. It will start you on your journey to be the perfect feminine you. As you slowly give control to your feminine side. Every minute of every day the feminine you will slowly take control. Do not take this file lightly. Make sure you truly want these changes before you start to listen. Stage one is designed to just start the process of giving in to your feminine side. Letting the feminine woman trapped inside of you free. I will not be held responsible for your decision to listen to this session. This session contains powerful brainwave entrainment, NLP, and Subliminal messages. Do not drive or operate machinery while listening. And for the best experience make sure to wear your headphones.

feminine_you_take_over_stage-1_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 20.52 MB )

LikeRa you think you could make a list of hypnotists you know that make feminization hypnosis?
(25 Mar 2021, 03:14 )MindsEye Wrote: a list of hypnotists you know that make feminization hypnosis?
That would be everybody 😁
(25 Mar 2021, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Mar 2021, 03:14 )MindsEye Wrote: a list of hypnotists you know that make feminization hypnosis?

I mainly mean those that do that are not on warp my mind
(25 Mar 2021, 03:33 )MindsEye Wrote:
(25 Mar 2021, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote:

I mainly mean those that do that are not on warp my mind

Have I asked this before? It feels like deja vu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 116,242 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,240 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,656 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,132 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,812 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)