Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Mummy Restraint Leather Bag with Armbinder Straitjacket for Bdsm Slave Bondage Mermaid Cosplay Sex Binding Fetish Erotic Costume
$43.33-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy big sizeT-shaped trousers sexy solid glossy pants bikini high split sexy Leggings Bikini sport swim underpants
$21.65-38%

erection
Penis Permanent Thickening, Growth Enlargement Massage Men's Cock Erection Lubricant Lncrease XXL Plant Extracts Massage Oil
$5.93-50%

arm binder
Leather Restraint Straitjacket Double Arm Binder Restraint Bags BDSM Bondage Slave Role Play Mummy Sexy Binding Costume Women
$116.92-59%

sissy femboy
Metal Micro Chastity Cage Male Bondage Cock Rings Chastity Lock Sissy Femboy Erotic Sexy Toys For Men Husband Loyalty Adult Shop
$34.68-45%

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Adult Products Sex Toys for Men Male Extender Silicone Cock Ring Penis Ring 2PCS/Set
$2.41-29%

anime fetish
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$35.70-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis pumps
Anything related to penis pumps.

The underlying idea is forced masturbation and forced erections (think bondage and self-bondage, not cock embiggening 😉 )

There are separate threads for:

Masturbators
Vibrators
Related threads and blog posts:
As mentioned in the first post, I'm playing with the idea of forced erection and masturbation. I stumbled upon these devices on eBay:

Just a cylinder with an automatic pump  Search eBay DE: Automatische penispumpe

penis_pump-01.jpg     penis_pump-02.jpg     penis_pump-03.jpg     penis_pump-04.jpg     penis_pump-05.jpg     penis_pump-06.jpg   

Looks quite "clean" with no tubes or something that can fell off or entangle.

A variation with a vibrator:

penis_pump-10-vibrator.jpg   

But this one looks more interesting and should better stay in place: Fröhle cock&balls penis pump (or Search eBay DE: Froehle

penis_pump-07.jpg     penis_pump-08.jpg     penis_pump-09.jpg   

I'm thinking about the last one. Does anybody has any experience with such devices? What is the maximum "recommended" time? How dangerous is it? Do these devices actually work? Is it painful?
A penis pump feels great and it is not dangerous if you don´t overdo it. If you pump really long and hard, It can happen that your dick swells a lot, gets Red and some liquid collects under your foreskin! That sounds painful and dangerous but it doesn´t hurt and after 1-2 hours the swelling and the Liquid disappear! Some red "sprinkles" on your Skin might stay 2-3Days but this is nothing but a hickey. I have a Cylinder which i modified with Estim and it is Amazing! It sucks my Dick in and stimulates it without mercy! The Feeling of the Suction is really intense. I use a electric Pump to suck and hold the Vacuum! With tied hands it is impossible to strip it of! I have never tried a cylinder with extra space for testicles like the last one, but i would love to try. Sadly they are quite expensive. Especially the Fröhle cylinders!

If you are intersted in the electric pump i use, look at this:

Frohle elektrische Vakuumpumpe Zylinder Penispumpe

As you see, it is verry expensive, but you can do like i did!!!
Buy this pump:

SCHEGO Membranpumpe

It is the same Pump!!!! The only difference is, that it Blows instead of sucking! But if you open the housing you can find two outputs, one for blowing and one for sucking! The only thing you have to do is, put the Tube to the other output like you see on the picture and it will suck like the expensive pump!!!!!!

Pumpe.jpg   
Sounds like a proper self-bondage entertainment. Constant erection, constant stimulation (think of an attached vibrator) and no possibility to cum (unless you use a powerful vibrator).
I tried to Fix a strong Vibrator to the Cylinder, but because of the space between the Cylinder wall and the Dick the Vibration is not strong enough for any stimulation! I also tried a smaler Cylinder, but the feeling was not good as well! Estim was the best sensation!
(21 Jul 2015, 20:09 )Like Ra Wrote: But this one looks more interesting and should better stay in place: Fröhle cock&balls penis pump (or Search eBay DE: Froehle

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15566]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15567]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15568]   

So, I bought the transparent one. And... it works! I think I will also buy the simple cylinder version ("without balls") to compare the "results". The one "with the balls" puts significant pressure (if I may say, because it's actually vacuum) on the balls, and you must have your scrotum well shaved, because otherwise the sealing will not be tight enough.

And the other way around, if you haven't tried the version "with the balls", you have to try it 😉

BTW, masturbation is not possible even using a very strong vibrator, indeed.
(24 Sep 2015, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jul 2015, 20:09 )Like Ra Wrote: But this one looks more interesting and should better stay in place: Fröhle cock&balls penis pump (or Search eBay DE: Froehle

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15566]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15567]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15568]   

So, I bought the transparent one. And... it works! I think I will also buy the simple cylinder version ("without balls") to compare the "results". The one "with the balls" puts significant pressure (if I may say, because it's actually vacuum)  on the balls, and you must have your scrotum well shaved, because otherwise the sealing will not be tight enough.

And the other way around, if you haven't tried the version "with the balls", you have to try it 😉

BTW, masturbation is not possible even using a very strong vibrator, indeed.

So, it is like Cage but with erection. ?  You are aroused but you can't masturbate . Frustrating

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Any new experience regarding penis pumps ?
Anyone try something like this:

Automatic penis pump

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I find it fascinating (animated)...

milking_machine_bondage-01.gif   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 721 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
Penis sheath Like Ra 5 12,365 15 Aug 2014, 10:14
Last Post: madjack
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,289 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bppumps (1) , Like Ra (7) , mali67 (2) , swswl (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , Vixien (2)