Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91

shibari
5 m Thicken Cotton Rope Bondage Restraint Japanese Shibari BDSM Sex products Binding Toy BDSM Bondage Soft Rope Adult Games
$7.85-40%

gaff men
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 75Cm Crotch Thigh High Long Boot Women Purple Shoes High Heels Bed Footwear Size 10 Spring Booty Fetish Heels Platform
$203.28-20%

transgender
Transgender Rainbow Pansexual pride Genderqueer pride Asexual Pendant Necklace Rainbow Heart Necklace For Women Jewelry
$7.25-58%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Pink Snake Reflect Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Lace Up Pole Dance Boot Custom Wide Slim Legs 20Cm Extreme High Heels
$280.72-39%

leather pencil skirt
WOMENGAGA Leather Matte Slim Mini Sexy Fashion PU Hot Short High Waist Skirt Korean Nightclub Streetwear Wholesale Clothes 7ST
$12.70-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis pumps
Interested in penis pumps? Why don't you make your own (DIY)! Here's a useful guide you can use.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobyQpvZ1AI
I love the first comment:

Quote:Amazing. Been using this for 3 months and my left thumb has increased 44% in size.

😁
Funny. But it’s a great idea. I wonder if breast pumps can also be made this way.
Hi guys, i just joined, im not sure if anyone else uses a cheap goat milking machine and a cock pump tube for there pleasure ?
I do, and its the most amazing solo sex ive ever had and ive tried alot [Image: tongue.gif]
I spend hours nightly on random adult cam chat site.
cost about £80 all in better than a venus 2000 [Image: smile.gif]
to add for reliability ive used it for the past 2 years , pretty much every night, the timer is fragile but the motor is amazing, oh and so quiet

It consists of 

2L-Electric-Milking-Machine-Cow-Sheep-Goat-Portable-Milk-Pulse-Controller

a penis pump
couple of meters of rubbery aquarium hose
a 2 way aquarium tap (to bleed off air for comfort)
Ignore anything after the pump, same with the penis pump just use the tube, i have a quick pressure release button on mine (careful it dosnt suck your balls in )
(01 May 2020, 17:55 )mali67 Wrote: It consists of 

2L-Electric-Milking-Machine-Cow-Sheep-Goat-Portable-Milk-Pulse-Controller

a penis pump
couple of meters of rubbery aquarium hose
a 2 way aquarium tap (to bleed off air for comfort)
Ignore anything after the pump, same with the penis pump just use the tube, i have a quick pressure release button on mine (careful it dosnt suck your balls in )

good find. Not sure what kind of tube you use? Just a regular enlargement pump? With a liner?
yes exactly that, experiment with different sizes.
the air taps are important, the pump is powerful and will run nipple suction

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 744 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
Penis sheath Like Ra 5 12,373 15 Aug 2014, 10:14
Last Post: madjack
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bppumps (1) , Like Ra (7) , mali67 (2) , swswl (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , Vixien (2)