Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Men Sexy Sissy Briefs Crossdresser Camel Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Open Crotch Shapping Underwear Seamless Smooth Lingerie
$47.80-38%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone X Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1783.54-46%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Underwear Open-End Free T-Back Passion Suit Sao Plus Size See-through Seductive Emotional Underwear For Women Tanga Cosplay
$3.76

crossdresser silicone mask
(A44) Custom Handmade Full Head Mask Lovely Cartoon Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Shinjou Akane Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

zippidy
Silver Crystals Black Jacket Short Dress Evening Dance Blazer Outfit Set Birthday Celebrate Performance Costume tengchong
$135.52-19%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$3.61-14%

wig hair
Wear And Go Glueless Wig Brazilian Body Wave 6x4 HD Lace Glueless Human Hair Wig Ready To Wear Pre Plucked Ready To Go No Glue
$144.62-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pencil skirt fetish
(05 Apr 2020, 20:51 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2020, 16:36 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=40079]Ā Ā Ā 

šŸ¤Ŗ
???
3.5 kilos, the NHS tells me (it likes you to have a BMI of 24 apparently).
(05 Apr 2020, 21:07 )Culmor Wrote: ???
I couldn't find a better smilie with a salivating tongue sticking out and crazy dope eyes šŸ˜
For a pencil skirt 24 is definitely too much. My guess is that 20 is aeady ratherĀ fat for a good pencil look.
Specially if your weight is not in your hips but rather due to the hops.
(05 Apr 2020, 21:59 )Zooy Wrote: My guess is that 20 is aeady ratherĀ fat
For me even 23 is aeady on the low side - that would be 175cm/70.3kg for me.
20 is 61.4kg - I wouldn't be able to move at all at this weight.
(05 Apr 2020, 22:16 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2020, 21:59 )Zooy Wrote: My guess is that 20 is aeady ratherĀ fat
For me even 23 is aeady on the low side - that would be 175cm/70.3kg for me.
20 is 61.4kg - I wouldn't be able to move at all at this weight.

In my case I used to be 65 kg and feeling great (1.80m) but that was 20 years ago. Now I am about 80 kg. And in the wrong place.
But with most items of female fashion, they make them to look fantastic on very thin people. In the case of the pencil skirt there need to be some hips though. It is the silhouette that makes it so sexy.
(05 Apr 2020, 22:27 )Zooy Wrote: And in the wrong place.
Yes, that's the problem in my case as well šŸ˜
(05 Apr 2020, 22:27 )Zooy Wrote: But with most items of female fashion, they make them to look fantastic on very thin people.
Legs is one of the body parts, where this rule does not work. Female legs are smooth because of the thin fat layer. Make legs look too rough and rugged.
(05 Apr 2020, 22:27 )Zooy Wrote: In the case of the pencil skirt there need to be some hips though. It is the silhouette that makes it so sexy.
Yep! Absolutely!
The first photo shows exactly what I like about tight skirts! It makes you feel the tight silky latex restricting your movement. You have to keep your knees together!

pencil_skirt-12_latex.jpg     pencil_skirt-13_latex.jpg     pencil_skirt-14_latex.jpg     pencil_skirt-15_latex.jpg   
(05 Apr 2020, 02:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=40071]Ā Ā Ā 
Found this skirt in a faux leather variant here. And I like the price. Any takers? šŸ˜‹
For me, the highlight of this style of skirt is that it fetters your legs when walking, resembling vanilla bondage.
The main problem is buying the right size - itā€™s good when it stretches, but in the office style it is very easy to miss in size, plus itā€™s not always clear which landing on the skirt - I recently bought midi, I chose by the waist - but it turned out that it was worn below the belly button, could take a size smaller.
Sorry for my english translator.
(06 Apr 2020, 06:29 )Pidstupne Wrote: plus itā€™s not always clear which landing on the skirt - I recently bought midi, I chose by the waist - but it turned out that it was worn below the belly button, could take a size smaller.
You mean sizing? Waist/hips? Yeah, women are usually more curvy šŸ˜‹

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (10) , d7i (1) , Like Ra (50) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (4) , Pidstupne (1) , PurpleVibes (44) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)