Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
2022 New Clear Design HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$16.55-16%

zlatameer
Sexy Cosplay Women Men Latex Hood Rubber Fetish Mask with Lace Ruffle Headpiece Handmade S-LM071
$47.17-7%

time lock bondage
Charging BDSM Bondage Timing Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Cage Panties Time Switch Chastity Lock Adult Game Sex Toys
$23.82-30%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Bondage Harness Bdsm Hood Fetish Mask Adult Games Couples Flirting Tools Slave Restraints Headgear Sex Products
$12.93-20%

temorish
Latex Catsuit No Zip Neck Entry For Women Latex Handmade Bodysuit No Hood
$143.99-7%

anime fetish
Sexy Long Latex Stockings Balck with Red Rubber Fetish Thigh Socks Open Feet for Women Wear
$345.32-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pencil skirt fetish
 PSK13.jpg     PSK18.jpg   
I'm in love with pencil skirts as much as this girl is:
 PSKS00.jpg     PSKS03.jpg   
(01 Apr 2021, 22:54 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm in love with pencil skirts as much as this girl is:
#metoo !
Yep, was gonna say the same before I opened this new page of the thread 💓 
Videos allowed?

Attached Files
Artcozo2 short 2.mp4 (Size: 20.54 MB )

PSKC00.jpg     PSKC02.jpg     PSKC04.jpg   
(25 Mar 2021, 01:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Mar 2021, 01:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: that was an interesting session...
... and I'm all ears ...

I was into Catherine Coatney at the time and the local fetish clothing shop in San Francisco has quite a few of her tight skirts. She would use a heavy but sheer spandex like this, but much longer:

90s Catherine Coatney hot little black dress.jpg   

So I brought one to a session and the mistress LOVED it! So she put it on and a few minutes later said, "Oh I think there's a hobble skirt in your size in the closet there." It was a nice, long, thick spandex skirt and I put in on over the leotard and tights I was wearing. Soon enough we were both teetering around the "dungeon" (actually a nice artists spaces in an industrial area of San Francisco) in heels and these outrageous tight skirts. It was a silly, fun start to a longer two hour session that progressed into quite a strict over the knee spanking that sounded much worse than it hurt due to the padding of all that material.
 PSKM00.jpg     PSKM03.jpg     PSKM04.jpg   
 CSK00.jpg     CSK01.jpg     CSK03.jpg   
 PSKSq01.jpg     PSKSq02.jpg     PSKSq05.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,505 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (10) , d7i (1) , Like Ra (50) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (4) , Pidstupne (1) , PurpleVibes (44) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)