Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Suction Cup Spring Adapter for Machine Vac-U-Lock with Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$37.00-40%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Elastic Stockings Women Black Butterfly Print Lingerie Black Transparent Tights Female Nylon Thigh High Hosiery Pantyhose
$4.74-40%

mirabelle
Mirabelle and Grís T-Shirt kawaii clothes quick drying animal prinfor boys oversized plain t shirts men
$135.76

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Leather Mini Skirt Women Sexy PU Stretch Slim Pencil Skirt Back Full Zip Office Lady Vintage Skirt Party Custom
$218.25-3%

meise
New Goddess Cards Meise 2
$14.88-38%

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$18.89-3%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pencil skirt fetish
What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil.
(14 May 2021, 08:51 )Zooy Wrote: What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil
???

? on the other hand, there goes my fantasy...? I guess Dumbledore was right:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams..."
(14 May 2021, 18:39 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 08:51 )Zooy Wrote: What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil
🤣🤣🤣

💔 on the other hand, there goes my fantasy...😩 I guess Dumbledore was right:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams..."

Almost the whole of fashion industry is built on dreams. Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes. So nothing to be ashamed of. When you wear a skirt like that, the most important thing is how it makes you feel.

The pictures you post are very pretty. Please keep posting them.
(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes.
Yeah, that has happened to me so many times... and I still don't learn the lesson lol.

(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Please keep posting them.
You can definitely count on that 😁
(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Almost the whole of fashion industry is built on dreams. Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes.
Exactly. I would rather say - advertising industry. What means - all industries. By creating a virtual, not existing in real life ideal. Even the fashion models look very different "in real life", so they, in fact, do not exist as we "see" them. Two level of abstractions: we strive to achieve an ideal we created for ourself, which is based on a non-existent "role model" 😂
And that brings us to How to take good photos (also of yourself)
 PSK19.jpg     PSK20.jpg     PSK26.jpg     PSK27.jpg   
(16 May 2021, 02:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Simon O is just so iconic, can you spot it?
I know the 1st photo and the 3 with Zlata. Not sure which one(s) you mean 😊
 PSK26.JPG     PSK29.JPG     PSK30.JPG   
 PSK32.jpg     PSK35.JPG     PSK36.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,505 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (10) , d7i (1) , Like Ra (50) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (4) , Pidstupne (1) , PurpleVibes (44) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)