Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Sexy U Convex Bulge Pouch Tights Stockings Sheer Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Mid Waist Footed Leggings Stretch Pants Nightwear
$9.49-24%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Thrusting Black Realistic Dildo Sex Toys for Women Telescopic Vibrating Heating Vibrator G Spot Clitoral Anal Stimulation Penis
$22.03-4%

tpe penis
D: 5.8cm 12inch 30cm Huge Dildos with Strong Suction Cup Realistic Big Dildo Penis Female Masturbator Sex Shop Adult
$27.93

hentai
15cm NSFW Lovely Project Anime Figure Himeko PVC Cute Sexy Girl Anime Action Figure Hentai Collectable Model Adult Toy Doll Gift
$34.48-41%

click lock bondage cage
Latest HT V5 Click Lock Padlock Male Natural Resin Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Fetish Adult Sex Toy 3 Color A5
$12.10-1%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Floral Embroidery Satin Underwear Delicate Erotic Sets Sexy Intimate Goods Sissy See Through Outfit
$15.39-11%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Velvet Pants Black Pants Stretchy Business Casual Butt Lift Jeans Jeggings Winter Pants
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose hood and gag
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood1.php
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood2.php
I'm impressed with the idea of a pantyhose gag/mask combination. You've given me a new technique to try next time I can manange a session.

Will try to report on the outcome

J
I will add some more pantyhose hood related stuff tomorrow 😊
Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.
SirItalo Wrote:Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.

Yes, good point. Absolutely agree. Probably it needs to be added onto the page.

Breathing might be restricted by:

o- wet spots around the nose area
- breathing makes the fabric wet.
- be very careful in a shower
- choose thin pantyhose

o- fabric pressure on your nose
- lay the "legs" very carefully
- the fabric around your nose must not be tight (pull the pantyhose out of you nose)

o- overstuffed gag

o- tight band around your neck (always dangerous)
Added another related article. Let's get it tighter! :-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Makeshift sensory deprivation with household stuff and a gag. Lancer 3 2,050 25 Oct 2020, 17:17
Last Post: bondagetom1
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,446 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , SirItalo (1)