Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy briefs sexy solid lustrous bikini smooth high waist tights oil silky Sports shorts shaped gymnastic underwear
$51.62-67%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

wig hair
Tracy Hair Straight Bob Wigs Human Hair Wigs Transparent Lace Wig PrePlucked With Baby Hair For Women Human Hair
$100.43-44%

anal training
Adult Metal Anal Dilator Butt Plug with Fetish Tail Fit Stopper for Women Men Fun Games Anal Training Sex Toys Erotic Shop
$7.25-55%

crossdress cosplay female
(Daisy) bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1089.00-20%

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Realistic Animal Headdress Mask Halloween Mask for Masquerade Party Festival Cosplay Carnival
$4.76-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose hood and gag
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood1.php
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood2.php
I'm impressed with the idea of a pantyhose gag/mask combination. You've given me a new technique to try next time I can manange a session.

Will try to report on the outcome

J
I will add some more pantyhose hood related stuff tomorrow 😊
Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.
SirItalo Wrote:Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.

Yes, good point. Absolutely agree. Probably it needs to be added onto the page.

Breathing might be restricted by:

o- wet spots around the nose area
- breathing makes the fabric wet.
- be very careful in a shower
- choose thin pantyhose

o- fabric pressure on your nose
- lay the "legs" very carefully
- the fabric around your nose must not be tight (pull the pantyhose out of you nose)

o- overstuffed gag

o- tight band around your neck (always dangerous)
Added another related article. Let's get it tighter! :-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Makeshift sensory deprivation with household stuff and a gag. Lancer 3 2,085 25 Oct 2020, 17:17
Last Post: bondagetom1
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,523 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , SirItalo (1)