Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Womens Hot Wet Look Exotic Teddies Leather Lingerie Hollow Cups Zippered Crotch High Cut Leotard Bodysuit for Clubwear Costumes
$25.26-38%

transparent dress
Crothless Sexy Lingerie Women Bodysuit Lace Underwear Transparent Hollow Out Fetish Babydoll Dress Open Croth Erotic Costume
$3.79

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Realistic Silicone Sex Doll EVO Metal Skeleton Implanted Hair Real Size Virgin Silicone Sex Doll for Real Men
$2420.00-50%

soronssy
Shiny Glossy Sexy Bodysuit Leotard Body Suit Crotchless T-Shaped One Piece Swimsuit High Cut Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits
$437.33-29%

dildo
User-friendly Excellent Flexibility Penis Thrusting G-spot Masturbator for Female
$0.83-44%

vatine
IKOKY Vaginal Stimulator Massager Vibrators Sex Toys For Women Clitoris 10 kinds Of Frequencies False penis Masturbation
$10.93

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Women Men Latex Rubber Mask with Eyebrow and Eyelash Trims Handmade Headpiece Cap S-LM370
$36.28-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
😊
 030718-5.jpg     jan30__2_.jpg     jan30__5_.jpg   
Whooooaahh!!! So big and so tightly pantyhosed!
A side shift from the subject - zentai suits, cock sheaths and erections:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 erection-zentai-01.jpg     erection-zentai-02.jpg     erection-zentai-03.jpg     erection-zentai-04.jpg     erection-zentai-05.jpg     erection-zentai-06.jpg     erection-zentai-07.jpg     erection-zentai-08.jpg   
I want all you sheathed guys in me
(26 Mar 2012, 14:03 )beckyh46375 Wrote: I want all you sheathed guys in me
That's gonna be too much friction. I would suggest latex 😁
That's fine
(26 Mar 2012, 23:36 )beckyh46375 Wrote: That's fine
FWIW - my partner & i indulge occasionally in vaginal sex using a kneehigh stocking covering on my cock. Feels GREAT to me, but after a few thrusts hurts her like glory. ☹
So...ok for a short 'punishment fuck' maybe, if that's your bag -but otherwise use LOTS of KY or similar.
ON the other hand, as a cock-covering for oral sex ...ogodohwowohohoh... still feels great to me, AND she enjoys it too as it means she has less 'cock taste' to deal with - and the ejaculate is limited by the nylon...which only allows trace amounts thru' into her mouth even under suction.
So it's a win/win.

Of course She likes me to wear a black fabric hood with open mouth/nose while i'm licking her to climax beforehand or afterwards so that's an incentive too.
Play safe Play sane Have fun.
😋
arrrgh tight
 IMG_0257.JPG   
(17 Nov 2011, 12:39 )Like Ra Wrote: These pantyhose are made for erections:

Hot,where can I buy some??
 cock-erection-pantyhose-11.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-12.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-13.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-14.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-15.jpg