Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
NEW Ultrathin 10D Elastic Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Gloss Smoothly Medias Clubwear
$5.17-29%

crossdress fetish
Kigurumi crossdresser breast forms fetish zentai pink cotton second skin suit with luxury customized cleavage(Breast Shap)
$91.95-11%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Skinny Square Neck Autumn Tee Top Long Sleeve Solid Basic Korean Style Women's T-shirt Folds Elastic Pullover
$27.83-50%

otouch
Cat Paw Sucker Clitoris Vibrator Woman Sex Toys Clitor Stimulator Nipple Vagina Massager Sex Shop Adult Masturbation Pussy Toys
$399.08-22%

bondage hood
PU Leather Head Suspension Harness Mask Fetish Head Hood Hanger With D Ring Restraints BDSM Hanging Bondage Adult Games L1
$23.07-28%

self bondage
Wearable Strapon Penis Bondage Lace Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Strap On Dildos Pants Self Bondage Erotic Sex Shop
$15.97-51%

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Outdoor scenario advice needed.
Hey. I'm planning selfbondage scenario and I need you suggestions and advice on how to enjoy the scenario more. Any suggestions of pain for pleasure are welcome. 
The idea is to tie your feet to the air so that the ankles are tied behind the tree. hands above the head behind the tree. 
and now I need help from your imagination.

You could find basic idea here:
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/help-m...o-34827211

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
newbie - self-bondage advice needed carolnylons 4 4,004 23 May 2016, 16:35
Last Post: carolnylons
RandomDresser - Advice needed! amadeus 6 4,210 03 Apr 2016, 23:36
Last Post: Tinker D
Clueless beginner on budget (Session/buying Advice needed) madscientist 2 3,327 29 Jan 2015, 18:32
Last Post: madscientist
Opinions Needed CJtime 2 4,120 15 Sep 2010, 03:19
Last Post: CJtime

Contributors: jasapasa (1)